- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
İnter Bakı will welcome Sabah to for a matchday 6 fixture in Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası. The last meeting on 17th April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. İnter Bakı has won 4 matches, and Sabah triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.80 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
İnter Bakı's last game in the Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası against Qarabağ at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. İnter Bakı scored in the second half in the 71st minute.
Sabah's recent game against Neftçi ended in a home 1-2 loss. Sabah's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Sabah deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 81st minute.
Although İnter Bakı is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Sabah has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sabah has collected 0.33 points on average per away game, compared to 0.00 at home. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Sabah failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is İnter Bakı or Sabah to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of İnter Bakı's home and Sabah's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
İnter Bakı vs Sabah Betting Tips
İnter Bakı vs Sabah Head to Head
Average stats between İnter Bakı and Sabah in most recent 10 outings in the Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası.
İnter Bakı vs Sabah Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between İnter Bakı and Sabah across current season. Calculated from İnter Bakı's Home stats and Sabah's Away stats.
Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası Form
- Coming into this game, İnter Bakı has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. İnter Bakı has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for İnter Bakı ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can İnter Bakı turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for İnter Bakı recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- İnter Bakı has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for İnter Bakı has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for İnter Bakı this season.
- Coming into this game, Sabah has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sabah has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Sabah ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Sabah turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sabah recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sabah has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sabah has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Sabah this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Loss %||57% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 3.67||2.00||3.00|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.17||0.75||1.00|
|Conceded||1.57 / 2.50||1.25||2.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 83%||25 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 83%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 0%||25 %||33 %|
|Possession %||41% / 47%||36 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.14 / 3.75||2.25||4.33|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.50||3.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.43 / 11.75||11.75||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.71 / 6.25||4.75||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||86% / 50%||100 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.14 / 2.67||2.25||2.00|
|Scored||0.43 / 1.17||0.50||0.33|
|Conceded||1.71 / 1.50||1.75||1.67|
|BTTS %||43% / 83%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||43% / 83%||50 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||0% / 67%||0 %||0 %|
|Possession %||52% / 48%||48 %||59 %|
|Corners||4.57 / 3.80||5.25||3.67|
|Cards||3.00 / 1.83||0.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 8.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||14.29 / 10.80||15.50||12.67|
|Shots on Target||5.29 / 4.80||6.00||4.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
İnter Bakı vs Sabah Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.00||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||3.25|
|Over 2.5||2.23||Under 2.5||1.58|
|BTTS Yes||1.90||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|