- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
İnter Bakı will welcome Zira to ASK Arena for a matchday 16 fixture in Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası. The last meeting on 22nd November 2020 ended in a Zira 3-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. İnter Bakı has won 6 matches, and Zira triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.43 goals, while both teams score 62% of the time.
İnter Bakı's latest fixture against Qabala ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from İnter Bakı. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Zira's recent game against Sabah ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Zira pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 79th and 90+2 minute.
Since the start of the season, İnter Bakı is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although İnter Bakı is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Zira has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Zira wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Zira kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. İnter Bakı has won just 21% of home games. On average they score 0.93 goals and concede 1.21 per game. Zira is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. İnter Bakı wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Zira. My prediction is Zira to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 57% of İnter Bakı's home and Zira's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
İnter Bakı vs Zira Betting Tips
İnter Bakı vs Zira Head to Head
Average stats between İnter Bakı and Zira in most recent 21 outings in the Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası.
İnter Bakı vs Zira Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between İnter Bakı and Zira across current season. Calculated from İnter Bakı's Home stats and Zira's Away stats.
Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası Form
- Coming into this game, İnter Bakı has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. İnter Bakı has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for İnter Bakı recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- İnter Bakı has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for İnter Bakı has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/28 games for İnter Bakı this season.
- Coming into this game, Zira has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Zira has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zira has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 13 occasions.
- Zira will be looking to keep up the momentum today against İnter Bakı, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Zira recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Zira has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Zira has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/28 games for Zira this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 17%||21 %||14 %|
|Draw %||39% / 17%||36 %||43 %|
|Loss %||43% / 67%||43 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 3.67||2.14||2.50|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.17||0.93||0.86|
|Conceded||1.43 / 2.50||1.21||1.64|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||43 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 50%||7 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||15 %||7 %|
|Scores %||61% / 83%||50 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||21 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 0%||29 %||43 %|
|Possession %||49% / 47%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 3.75||3.91||5.69|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.50||3.38||2.64|
|Offsides||2.29 / 0.00||2.67||2.00|
|Fouls||9.29 / 0.00||8.33||10.00|
|Shots||13.13 / 11.75||11.82||14.23|
|Shots on Target||5.63 / 6.25||4.55||6.54|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||36 %||21 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||21% / 17%||14 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.67||1.57||2.43|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.83||0.93||1.07|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||0.64||1.36|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||21 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||7 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||14 %||21 %|
|Scores %||61% / 83%||50 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 67%||64 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 67%||36 %||36 %|
|Possession %||49% / 33%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.96 / 1.33||4.00||3.93|
|Cards||2.57 / 1.50||2.21||2.93|
|Offsides||1.71 / 1.00||1.00||2.25|
|Fouls||13.43 / 10.50||12.33||14.25|
|Shots||7.50 / 5.00||7.30||7.64|
|Shots on Target||3.79 / 3.33||3.80||3.79|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
İnter Bakı vs Zira Odds
|HT 1||5.25||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.21|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|