Inter Turku will welcome KTP to Veritas Stadion for a matchday 9 fixture in Finland Veikkausliiga. The last meeting on 19th August 2015 ended in a KTP 4-1 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Inter Turku has won 2 matches, and KTP triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.33 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Inter Turku's latest fixture against Honka ended in an away 2-1 win. Inter Turku was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. Inter Turku was much better than Honka in the second half and scored in the 47th and 63rd minute.
KTP's previous game in the competition versus Haka ended in an away 3-0 win. Although KTP countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. KTP was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 28th, 58th and 66th minute.
Since the start of the season, Inter Turku is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 5 games on home soil. Sinimustat's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
KTP has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. KTP has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. KTP kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. Inter Turku is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
KTP failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Inter Turku. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Inter Turku wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for KTP. My prediction is Inter Turku to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Inter Turku's home and KTP's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Inter Turku vs KTP Betting Tips
Inter Turku vs KTP Head to Head
Average stats between Inter Turku and KTP in most recent 3 outings in the Finland Veikkausliiga.
Inter Turku vs KTP Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Inter Turku and KTP across current season. Calculated from Inter Turku's Home stats and KTP's Away stats.
Finland Veikkausliiga Form
- Coming into this game, Inter Turku has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Inter Turku has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Inter Turku is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Inter Turku will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Inter Turku has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Inter Turku has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/10 games for Inter Turku this season.
- Coming into this game, KTP has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. KTP has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for KTP ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for KTP recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for KTP has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/7 games for KTP this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||78% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.83||2.40||3.00|
|Scored||1.89 / 2.00||2.00||1.75|
|Conceded||0.78 / 0.83||0.40||1.25|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||40 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||44% / 33%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||40 %||25 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||60 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||100 %||25 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.22 / 3.17||4.80||5.75|
|Cards||2.78 / 3.00||2.80||2.75|
|Offsides||2.11 / 2.17||3.00||1.00|
|Fouls||11.33 / 12.00||11.80||10.75|
|Shots||10.22 / 8.83||9.00||11.75|
|Shots on Target||5.89 / 5.50||5.60||6.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||71% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 3.00||3.33||2.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||0.67||1.25|
|Conceded||1.86 / 2.00||2.67||1.25|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||43% / 50%||67 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||67 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||42% / 43%||41 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 3.17||4.33||2.00|
|Cards||2.43 / 2.67||1.67||3.00|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.33||1.33||1.25|
|Fouls||13.43 / 13.83||13.33||13.50|
|Shots||7.57 / 7.00||8.67||6.75|
|Shots on Target||3.71 / 3.83||3.67||3.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Inter Turku vs KTP Odds
|HT 1||1.68||HT X||2.79||HT 2||9.95|
|Home Win Nil||1.74||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|