On 17th January 2021, Inter Milan and Juventus go head to head in the Italy Serie A at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (Milano). The last meeting on 8th March 2020 ended with the following result: Juventus 2 - 0 Inter Milan.
Both sides have met 26 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 26 previous encounters, Inter Milan have won 6 matches, Juventus triumphed in 13, while 7 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Inter Milan and Juventus average 2.35 goals while BTTS lands 58% of the time.
So far this season in the Italy Serie A, Inter Milan have averaged 2.44 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Juventus average 1.78 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Inter Milan Form
- Coming into this game, Inter Milan has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Inter Milan has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Inter Milan is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 6 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Inter Milan at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Inter Milan will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Inter Milan has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Inter Milan has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Inter Milan will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Juventus, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Inter Milan, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (74% of all matches) involving Inter Milan has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Juventus has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Juventus has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 18 games for Juventus ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Juventus will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Inter Milan, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Juventus, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (67% of all matches) involving Juventus has seen BTTS landing.
Inter Milan vs Juventus Head to Head
Average stats between Inter Milan and Juventus in most recent 26 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Inter Milan vs Juventus Statistics
Average stats between Inter Milan and Juventus across current season.
* Calculated from Inter Milan's Home stats and Juventus's Away stats.
Italy Serie A League Table
Inter Milan vs Juventus Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.