- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Inter Milan will welcome Udinese to Stadio Giuseppe Meazza for a matchday 38 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 23rd January 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty-four times in the most recent seasons. Inter Milan has won 15 matches, and Udinese triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.71 goals, while both teams score 42% of the time.
Inter Milan's latest fixture against Juventus ended in an away 3-2 loss. Il Biscione dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Inter Milan scored in both halves in the 35th and 83rd minute.
Udinese's recent game against Sampdoria ended in a home 0-1 loss. Zebrette had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Inter Milan is more dominant at home. They have seventeen wins out of 19 games on home soil. La Beneamata's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 37% of home games.
Udinese has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Udinese has collected 1.11 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Udinese kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won sixteen consecutive matches. Il Biscione is currently unbeaten at home in seventeen games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Zebrette failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Il Biscione. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Inter Milan wins on average 2.74 points per home game, compared to 1.11 points per away game for Udinese. My prediction is Inter Milan to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 70% of Inter Milan's home and Udinese's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Inter Milan has scored in 100% of home games. Udinese is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Inter Milan vs Udinese Betting Tips
Inter Milan vs Udinese Head to Head
Average stats between Inter Milan and Udinese in most recent 24 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Inter Milan vs Udinese Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Inter Milan and Udinese across current season. Calculated from Inter Milan's Home stats and Udinese's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Inter Milan has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Inter Milan has scored 17 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Inter Milan is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 16 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Inter Milan at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 17 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Inter Milan will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Inter Milan has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 19 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Inter Milan ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Inter Milan will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Udinese, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Inter Milan, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (63% of all matches) involving Inter Milan has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Inter Milan will score today, as they have netted in the last 19 games coming into this one and have scored 17 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Udinese has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Udinese has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Udinese when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Inter Milan stop this run?
- Can Udinese turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Udinese, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (55% of all matches) involving Udinese has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||74% / 83%||89 %||58 %|
|Draw %||18% / 0%||5 %||32 %|
|Loss %||8% / 17%||5 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||3.26 / 4.00||3.74||2.79|
|Scored||2.34 / 3.00||2.79||1.89|
|Conceded||0.92 / 1.00||0.95||0.89|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||63 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||39% / 50%||53 %||26 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||5 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 67%||57 %||26 %|
|Scores %||97% / 100%||100 %||95 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 33%||37 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 83%||74 %||63 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||50 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.42 / 4.50||4.74||6.11|
|Cards||1.66 / 1.33||1.21||2.11|
|Offsides||1.81 / 1.33||1.68||1.94|
|Fouls||12.26 / 9.67||11.16||13.37|
|Shots||15.18 / 13.50||14.89||15.47|
|Shots on Target||6.34 / 5.33||6.79||5.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 17%||26 %||26 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||21 %||32 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||53 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 4.00||1.74||3.53|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.33||0.74||1.47|
|Conceded||1.53 / 2.67||1.00||2.05|
|BTTS %||55% / 83%||32 %||79 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||5 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 50%||16 %||32 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||11 %||37 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||53 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||32 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 50%||37 %||37 %|
|Possession %||46% / 47%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.29 / 3.33||4.74||3.84|
|Cards||1.76 / 1.67||1.63||1.89|
|Offsides||2.22 / 1.50||2.17||2.26|
|Fouls||12.71 / 13.50||12.68||12.74|
|Shots||12.29 / 8.83||12.89||11.68|
|Shots on Target||4.53 / 3.83||4.79||4.26|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Inter Milan vs Udinese Odds
|HT 1||1.79||HT X||2.84||HT 2||6.05|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.43||Under 2.5||2.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|