- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Juárez will welcome Atlético San Luis to Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez for a matchday 14 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 10th April 2021 ended in a Juárez 2-1 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Juárez has won 5 matches, and Atlético San Luis triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.20 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Juárez's latest fixture against León ended in an away 1-0 win. Juárez was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Juárez was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 70 minute.
Since the start of the season, Juárez is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Juárez is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Atlético San Luis has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Los Potosinos has collected 1.71 points on average per away game, compared to 0.83 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Atlético San Luis kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Atlético San Luis.
Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Betting Tips
Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Head to Head
Average stats between Juárez and Atlético San Luis in most recent 10 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Juárez and Atlético San Luis across current season. Calculated from Juárez's Home stats and Atlético San Luis's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Juárez has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Juárez has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Juárez will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Juárez has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Juárez recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Juárez has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/9 games for Juárez this season.
- Coming into this game, Atlético San Luis has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Atlético San Luis has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlético San Luis has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Atlético San Luis as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Atlético San Luis has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Juárez get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Atlético San Luis, both home and away.
- Atlético San Luis will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Juárez, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Atlético San Luis recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Atlético San Luis, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (75% of all matches) involving Atlético San Luis has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||43 %||14 %|
|Draw %||21% / 67%||29 %||14 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||29 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 1.50||2.43||2.14|
|Scored||0.93 / 0.67||1.29||0.57|
|Conceded||1.36 / 0.83||1.14||1.57|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||71 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||28 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||28 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||86 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 33%||29 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 50%||29 %||29 %|
|Possession %||48% / 42%||53 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.36 / 4.50||3.86||2.86|
|Cards||2.21 / 2.33||2.43||2.00|
|Offsides||1.14 / 0.67||0.71||1.57|
|Fouls||9.50 / 10.00||8.71||10.29|
|Shots||10.57 / 12.00||11.86||9.29|
|Shots on Target||3.71 / 3.17||4.29||3.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||17 %||43 %|
|Draw %||38% / 0%||33 %||43 %|
|Loss %||31% / 83%||50 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 2.83||2.17||2.71|
|Scored||1.23 / 0.83||0.83||1.57|
|Conceded||1.23 / 2.00||1.33||1.14|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||33 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||17 %||43 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||17 %||56 %|
|Scores %||54% / 50%||33 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 17%||33 %||71 %|
|Possession %||46% / 49%||51 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.23 / 4.67||4.50||4.00|
|Cards||2.15 / 2.33||2.17||2.14|
|Offsides||0.92 / 0.50||0.67||1.14|
|Fouls||14.00 / 11.50||13.50||14.43|
|Shots||11.85 / 10.33||13.33||10.57|
|Shots on Target||4.62 / 3.50||4.33||4.86|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||4.80|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.96||Under 9.5 Corners||1.75|