- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Juárez will welcome Monterrey to Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez for a matchday 12 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 4th March 2021 ended in a Monterrey 6-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Juárez has won 2 matches, and Monterrey triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.63 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Monterrey's previous game in the competition versus Santos Laguna ended in an away 2-1 win. Although La Pandilla countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Monterrey was much better in the second half and scored in the 47th and 90+4 minute.
Since the start of the season, Juárez is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Juárez is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Monterrey has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Albiazules wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Monterrey kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Juárez has won just 43% of home games. On average they score 1.29 goals and concede 1.14 per game. Monterrey is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Juárez wins on average 1.57 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Monterrey. My prediction is Monterrey to win.
Juárez vs Monterrey Betting Tips
Juárez vs Monterrey Head to Head
Average stats between Juárez and Monterrey in most recent 8 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Juárez vs Monterrey Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Juárez and Monterrey across current season. Calculated from Juárez's Home stats and Monterrey's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Juárez has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Juárez has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Juárez will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Juárez has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Juárez has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/11 games for Juárez this season.
- It's likely that Juárez will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Monterrey has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Monterrey has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Monterrey when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Juárez stop this run?
- Monterrey has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Monterrey ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Monterrey will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Juárez, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Monterrey, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (64% of all matches) involving Monterrey has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Monterrey will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||43 %||14 %|
|Draw %||21% / 67%||29 %||14 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||29 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 1.50||2.43||2.14|
|Scored||0.93 / 0.67||1.29||0.57|
|Conceded||1.36 / 0.83||1.14||1.57|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||71 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||28 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||28 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||86 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 33%||29 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 50%||29 %||29 %|
|Possession %||48% / 42%||53 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.36 / 4.50||3.86||2.86|
|Cards||2.21 / 2.33||2.43||2.00|
|Offsides||1.07 / 0.67||0.71||1.43|
|Fouls||9.57 / 10.00||8.71||10.43|
|Shots||10.50 / 12.00||11.86||9.14|
|Shots on Target||3.64 / 3.17||4.29||3.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||57 %||17 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||29 %||50 %|
|Loss %||23% / 17%||14 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.33||1.86||3.00|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.33||1.43||1.33|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||0.43||1.67|
|BTTS %||62% / 50%||29 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||14 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||56 %||0 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||71 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 50%||57 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||69% / 100%||71 %||67 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||48 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 5.33||4.00||4.00|
|Cards||2.85 / 1.67||2.14||3.67|
|Offsides||2.15 / 1.60||2.71||1.50|
|Fouls||11.69 / 12.40||12.86||10.33|
|Shots||13.62 / 12.00||15.00||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.15 / 3.83||5.29||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Juárez vs Monterrey Odds
|HT 1||4.50||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||3.00|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||1.88||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|