- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Juárez will welcome Necaxa to Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez for a matchday 1 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 23rd August 2021 ended in a Necaxa 1-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Juárez has won 2 matches, and Necaxa triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 1.56 goals, while both teams score 22% of the time.
Juárez's latest fixture against Tigres UANL ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Juárez. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Necaxa's previous game in the competition versus León ended in an away 3-0 loss. Los Electricistas had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Juárez is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Juárez is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Necaxa has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Once Hermanos wins 0.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Necaxa kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Necaxa.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.19 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 47% of Juárez's home and Necaxa's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Juárez vs Necaxa Betting Tips
Juárez vs Necaxa Head to Head
Average stats between Juárez and Necaxa in most recent 9 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Juárez vs Necaxa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Juárez and Necaxa across current season. Calculated from Juárez's Home stats and Necaxa's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Juárez has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Juárez has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Juárez turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Juárez recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Juárez has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Juárez has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/17 games for Juárez this season.
- Juárez will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 0.82 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Necaxa has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Necaxa has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Necaxa recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Necaxa has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Necaxa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/17 games for Necaxa this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 17%||44 %||18 %|
|Draw %||20% / 67%||22 %||18 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||33 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 1.50||2.44||2.00|
|Scored||0.85 / 0.67||1.22||0.55|
|Conceded||1.35 / 0.83||1.22||1.45|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||67 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||22 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||22 %||9 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||78 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||22 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 50%||33 %||36 %|
|Possession %||48% / 42%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.25 / 4.50||3.22||3.27|
|Cards||2.40 / 2.33||2.67||2.18|
|Offsides||1.25 / 0.67||1.22||1.27|
|Fouls||9.90 / 10.00||10.11||9.73|
|Shots||10.80 / 12.00||11.22||10.45|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 3.17||4.33||3.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||44 %||20 %|
|Draw %||11% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||58% / 50%||56 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 2.00||2.67||2.10|
|Scored||0.89 / 0.83||1.11||0.70|
|Conceded||1.47 / 1.17||1.56||1.40|
|BTTS %||32% / 33%||22 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||11 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||22 %||10 %|
|Scores %||58% / 67%||56 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||33 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 50%||44 %||30 %|
|Possession %||51% / 46%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 2.67||5.22||5.20|
|Cards||1.89 / 3.67||0.78||2.90|
|Offsides||1.58 / 0.83||1.67||1.50|
|Fouls||13.00 / 11.67||13.11||12.90|
|Shots||15.11 / 9.00||15.89||14.40|
|Shots on Target||5.79 / 3.33||5.89||5.70|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Juárez vs Necaxa Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.70||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||2.22||Under 2.5||1.59|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.09||Under 9.5 Corners||1.74|