- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Koper will welcome Maribor to ŠRC Bonifika for a matchday 35 fixture in Slovenia PrvaLiga. The last meeting on 11th March 2021 ended in a Maribor 4-2 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Koper has won 3 matches, and Maribor triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 3.55 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
Koper's latest fixture against Domžale ended in an away 3-1 loss. I expected more from Koper. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Koper was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 64 minute.
Maribor's recent game against Gorica ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Vijolice didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Maribor had good chances in both halves and scored in the 11st, 45+2 and 63rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Koper is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 18 games on home soil. Kanarčki's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 39% of home games.
Maribor has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Maribor wins 1.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Koper has won just 39% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.11 per game. Maribor won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Koper wins on average 1.44 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Maribor. My prediction is Maribor to win.
Koper vs Maribor Betting Tips
Koper vs Maribor Head to Head
Average stats between Koper and Maribor in most recent 20 outings in the Slovenia PrvaLiga.
Koper vs Maribor Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Koper and Maribor across current season. Calculated from Koper's Home stats and Maribor's Away stats.
Slovenia PrvaLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Koper has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Koper has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Koper has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Maribor get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Koper, both home and away.
- Can Koper turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Koper recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Koper, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (58% of all matches) involving Koper has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Maribor has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Maribor has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Maribor has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Maribor has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Koper get in on the action today? There has been a total of 13 goals in the last 5 games for Maribor, both home and away.
- Maribor has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Maribor will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Koper, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Maribor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 22/36 games for Maribor this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||39 %||22 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||28 %||22 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||33 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 3.00||2.11||3.28|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.33||1.00||1.28|
|Conceded||1.56 / 1.67||1.11||2.00|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||44 %||72 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||11 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||17 %||39 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||22 %||17 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||72 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||39 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|Possession %||40% / 0%||43 %||37 %|
|Corners||3.69 / 4.00||4.28||3.11|
|Cards||2.25 / 2.33||2.11||2.39|
|Offsides||1.51 / 1.83||2.17||0.82|
|Fouls||13.23 / 12.33||13.50||12.94|
|Shots||10.67 / 9.00||11.67||9.67|
|Shots on Target||4.78 / 3.83||5.17||4.39|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 67%||50 %||44 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||19% / 17%||17 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.92 / 2.83||3.33||2.50|
|Scored||1.78 / 1.67||2.00||1.56|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.17||1.33||0.94|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||78 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 50%||33 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||24 %||39 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||94 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||17 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||36% / 10%||39 %||32 %|
|Corners||4.83 / 4.67||5.47||4.22|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.67||2.65||2.61|
|Offsides||2.53 / 2.17||2.63||2.44|
|Fouls||13.62 / 16.00||15.25||12.17|
|Shots||14.60 / 16.00||15.59||13.67|
|Shots on Target||6.57 / 7.00||7.47||5.72|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Koper vs Maribor Odds
|HT 1||4.50||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.38|
|Home Win Nil||7.50||Away Win Nil||2.65|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|