Kuressaare will welcome Trans to Kuressaare linnastaadion for a matchday 14 fixture in Estonia Meistriliiga. The last meeting on 25th April 2021 ended in a Trans 2-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Kuressaare has won 3 matches, and Trans triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 2.53 goals, while both teams score 32% of the time.
Kuressaare's latest fixture against Viljandi JK Tulevik ended in an away 2-1 win. Kuressaare was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Kuressaare was much better than Viljandi JK Tulevik in the second half and scored in the 68th and 75th minute.
So far, Kuressaare plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.20 points per away game on average compared to 0.44 points at home. Although Kuressaare is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Trans has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Trans wins 1.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Trans kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Kuressaare has won just 11% of home games. On average they score 1.11 goals and concede 2.44 per game. Trans won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Kuressaare wins on average 0.44 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Trans. My prediction is Trans to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.96 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 79% of Kuressaare's home and Trans's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Kuressaare vs Trans Betting Tips
Kuressaare vs Trans Head to Head
Average stats between Kuressaare and Trans in most recent 19 outings in the Estonia Meistriliiga.
Kuressaare vs Trans Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kuressaare and Trans across current season. Calculated from Kuressaare's Home stats and Trans's Away stats.
Estonia Meistriliiga Form
- Coming into this game, Kuressaare has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kuressaare has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Kuressaare ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Kuressaare has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Kuressaare, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (50% of all matches) involving Kuressaare has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Trans has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Trans has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Trans recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Trans has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Trans has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/14 games for Trans this season.
- Trans will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 1.29 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||11 %||40 %|
|Draw %||7% / 33%||11 %||0 %|
|Loss %||71% / 50%||78 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 3.33||3.56||1.60|
|Scored||0.93 / 0.83||1.11||0.60|
|Conceded||1.93 / 2.50||2.44||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||67 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||11 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||44 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||67 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||7% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||56 %||20 %|
|Possession %||43% / 43%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.79 / 3.67||3.56||4.20|
|Cards||1.57 / 1.40||1.44||1.80|
|Offsides||1.86 / 2.60||1.44||2.60|
|Fouls||10.71 / 10.00||11.44||9.40|
|Shots||9.14 / 11.67||8.78||9.80|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 4.83||4.44||4.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||44 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||3.14 / 3.83||2.67||4.00|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.83||1.33||1.20|
|Conceded||1.86 / 2.00||1.33||2.80|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||44 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||22 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 50%||11 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 50%||22 %||0 %|
|Scores %||64% / 100%||56 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 33%||22 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||21% / 50%||22 %||20 %|
|Possession %||45% / 50%||46 %||44 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 7.33||6.11||4.40|
|Cards||2.29 / 2.60||2.22||2.40|
|Offsides||1.50 / 3.00||1.33||1.80|
|Fouls||7.93 / 8.40||8.22||7.40|
|Shots||9.07 / 9.20||9.44||8.40|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.20||4.22||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kuressaare vs Trans Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||1.84|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|