- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Kuressaare will welcome Tallinna FC Levadia to Kuressaare linnastaadion for a matchday 15 fixture in Estonia Meistriliiga. The last meeting on 13th September 2020 ended in a Tallinna FC Levadia 5-1 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Kuressaare has won 0 matches, and Tallinna FC Levadia triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 3.40 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Kuressaare's last game in the Estonia Meistriliiga against Trans at home ended in a 1-2 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Kollased Kured played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. Kuressaare scored in the second half in the 54th minute.
So far, Kuressaare plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.20 points per away game on average compared to 0.44 points at home. Although Kuressaare is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Tallinna FC Levadia has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Tallinna FC Levadia has collected 2.75 points on average per away game, compared to 2.00 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Kuressaare has won just 11% of home games. On average they score 1.11 goals and concede 2.44 per game. Tallinna FC Levadia won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Kuressaare wins on average 0.44 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Tallinna FC Levadia. My prediction is Tallinna FC Levadia to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.04 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 77% of Kuressaare's home and Tallinna FC Levadia's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Kuressaare vs Tallinna FC Levadia Betting Tips
Kuressaare vs Tallinna FC Levadia Head to Head
Average stats between Kuressaare and Tallinna FC Levadia in most recent 15 outings in the Estonia Meistriliiga.
Kuressaare vs Tallinna FC Levadia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kuressaare and Tallinna FC Levadia across current season. Calculated from Kuressaare's Home stats and Tallinna FC Levadia's Away stats.
Estonia Meistriliiga Form
- Coming into this game, Kuressaare has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kuressaare has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Kuressaare ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Kuressaare has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Kuressaare, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (50% of all matches) involving Kuressaare has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Tallinna FC Levadia has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Tallinna FC Levadia has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Tallinna FC Levadia and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 5 and is unbeaten in 8 away trips. Can Kuressaare end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for Tallinna FC Levadia when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Kuressaare stop this run?
- Tallinna FC Levadia has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 7 games involving Tallinna FC Levadia has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Kuressaare get in on the action today? There has been a total of 23 goals in the last 5 games for Tallinna FC Levadia, both home and away.
- Tallinna FC Levadia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kuressaare, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Tallinna FC Levadia, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (57% of all matches) involving Tallinna FC Levadia has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Tallinna FC Levadia will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||11 %||40 %|
|Draw %||7% / 33%||11 %||0 %|
|Loss %||71% / 50%||78 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 3.33||3.56||1.60|
|Scored||0.93 / 0.83||1.11||0.60|
|Conceded||1.93 / 2.50||2.44||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||67 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||11 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||44 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||67 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||7% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||56 %||20 %|
|Possession %||43% / 43%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.79 / 3.67||3.56||4.20|
|Cards||1.57 / 1.40||1.44||1.80|
|Offsides||1.86 / 2.60||1.44||2.60|
|Fouls||10.71 / 10.00||11.44||9.40|
|Shots||9.14 / 11.67||8.78||9.80|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 4.83||4.44||4.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||79% / 67%||67 %||88 %|
|Draw %||7% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|Loss %||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||4.07 / 3.17||5.33||3.13|
|Scored||2.64 / 1.83||3.00||2.38|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.33||2.33||0.75|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||71% / 33%||67 %||75 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||83 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 17%||17 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 83%||50 %||88 %|
|Possession %||61% / 54%||60 %||62 %|
|Corners||7.14 / 5.00||5.50||8.38|
|Cards||3.29 / 3.00||3.33||3.25|
|Offsides||1.14 / 2.00||0.83||1.38|
|Fouls||13.57 / 15.60||14.00||13.25|
|Shots||11.86 / 11.80||11.00||12.50|
|Shots on Target||6.64 / 6.40||5.33||7.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kuressaare vs Tallinna FC Levadia Odds
|HT 1||7.50||HT X||3.00||HT 2||1.57|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.29||Under 2.5||3.00|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|