- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Lahti will welcome Honka to Lahden Stadion for a matchday 9 fixture in Finland Veikkausliiga. The last meeting on 22nd October 2020 ended in a Honka 2-1 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Lahti has won 4 matches, and Honka triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.75 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Lahti's latest fixture against HJK ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Lahti. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Honka's recent game against Inter Turku ended in a home 1-2 loss. Keltamustat's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Honka deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 83rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Lahti is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Lahti is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Honka has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Honka has collected 1.20 points on average per away game, compared to 0.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Honka kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Lahti or Honka to win.
Lahti vs Honka Betting Tips
Lahti vs Honka Head to Head
Average stats between Lahti and Honka in most recent 12 outings in the Finland Veikkausliiga.
Lahti vs Honka Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lahti and Honka across current season. Calculated from Lahti's Home stats and Honka's Away stats.
Finland Veikkausliiga Form
- Coming into this game, Lahti has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Lahti has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lahti will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Lahti as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Lahti will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Honka, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Lahti has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/7 games for Lahti this season.
- It's likely that Lahti will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Honka has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Honka has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Honka recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Honka has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Honka has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for Honka this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 50%||75 %||33 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.83||3.50||2.33|
|Scored||1.71 / 1.67||2.00||1.33|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.17||1.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||75 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 17%||75 %||0 %|
|Scores %||86% / 67%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 53%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.29 / 4.33||4.00||2.33|
|Cards||3.43 / 1.33||4.00||2.67|
|Offsides||0.86 / 2.83||1.25||0.33|
|Fouls||11.57 / 12.83||12.75||10.00|
|Shots||9.57 / 10.17||9.50||9.67|
|Shots on Target||5.71 / 4.50||7.00||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||75% / 67%||100 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.00||2.00||2.80|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||0.33||1.40|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.00||1.67||1.40|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||33 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||0 %||60 %|
|Possession %||53% / 55%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.83||7.00||4.60|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.17||4.33||1.60|
|Offsides||2.25 / 2.67||1.67||2.60|
|Fouls||8.50 / 8.50||7.67||9.00|
|Shots||7.88 / 6.33||8.33||7.60|
|Shots on Target||3.38 / 2.50||3.00||3.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lahti vs Honka Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||2.04||Under 2.5||1.64|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|