- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Lahti will welcome Ilves to Lahden Stadion for a matchday 10 fixture in Finland Veikkausliiga. The last meeting on 22nd August 2020 ended in a Ilves 3-1 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Lahti has won 7 matches, and Ilves triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.29 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
Lahti's latest fixture against Mariehamn ended in an away 3-0 win. Lahti was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Lahti was much better than Mariehamn in the second half and scored in the 50th, 72nd and 84th minute.
Ilves's recent game against KTP ended in a home 2-0 win. Ipa dominated the game and deserved the win. Ilves pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 66th and 67th minute.
Since the start of the season, Lahti is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Lahti is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Ilves has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ilves wins 0.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Ilves kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Lahti or Draw.
Lahti vs Ilves Betting Tips
Lahti vs Ilves Head to Head
Average stats between Lahti and Ilves in most recent 17 outings in the Finland Veikkausliiga.
Lahti vs Ilves Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lahti and Ilves across current season. Calculated from Lahti's Home stats and Ilves's Away stats.
Finland Veikkausliiga Form
- Coming into this game, Lahti has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Lahti has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lahti will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Lahti as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Lahti will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Ilves, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Lahti has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/7 games for Lahti this season.
- It's likely that Lahti will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Ilves has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Ilves has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Ilves, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Ilves has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 50%||75 %||33 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.83||3.50||2.33|
|Scored||1.71 / 1.67||2.00||1.33|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.17||1.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||75 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 17%||75 %||0 %|
|Scores %||86% / 67%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 53%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.29 / 4.33||4.00||2.33|
|Cards||3.43 / 1.33||4.00||2.67|
|Offsides||0.86 / 2.83||1.25||0.33|
|Fouls||11.57 / 12.83||12.75||10.00|
|Shots||9.57 / 10.17||9.50||9.67|
|Shots on Target||5.71 / 4.50||7.00||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||67 %||20 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||33 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 2.83||3.33||2.40|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.33||1.67||1.00|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.50||1.67||1.40|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||33 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||67 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||67 %||40 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||46 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 4.50||6.00||4.60|
|Cards||1.88 / 1.33||2.00||1.80|
|Offsides||2.50 / 2.67||1.00||3.40|
|Fouls||11.75 / 9.67||10.00||12.80|
|Shots||11.63 / 10.00||12.33||11.20|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 3.67||7.00||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lahti vs Ilves Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||4.80|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|