Lausanne Sport will welcome Young Boys to Stade de la Tuilière for a matchday 36 fixture in Switzerland Super League. The last meeting on 10th February 2021 ended in a Young Boys 1-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Lausanne Sport has won 2 matches, and Young Boys triumphed in 14. Recent outings average 3.42 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Lausanne Sport's latest fixture against St. Gallen ended in an away 5-0 loss. I expected more from Lausanne Sport. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Young Boys's recent game against Luzern ended in a home 5-2 win. YB dominated the game and deserved the win. Young Boys had good chances in both halves and scored in the 35th, 47th, 60th, 74th and 77th minute.
Since the start of the season, Lausanne Sport is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Lausanne Sport is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Young Boys has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Young Boys wins 2.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Lausanne Sport has won just 50% of home games. On average they score 1.83 goals and concede 1.61 per game. Young Boys won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Lausanne Sport wins on average 1.61 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Young Boys. My prediction is Young Boys to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.97 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 68% of Lausanne Sport's home and Young Boys's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Lausanne Sport has scored in 78% of home games. Young Boys is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys Betting Tips
Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys Head to Head
Average stats between Lausanne Sport and Young Boys in most recent 19 outings in the Switzerland Super League.
Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lausanne Sport and Young Boys across current season. Calculated from Lausanne Sport's Home stats and Young Boys's Away stats.
Switzerland Super League Form
- Coming into this game, Lausanne Sport has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Lausanne Sport has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Young Boys's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Lausanne Sport from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 10 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Lausanne Sport ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Lausanne Sport, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (53% of all matches) involving Lausanne Sport has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Young Boys has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Young Boys has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Young Boys has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Young Boys when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 10 games they have played on the road. Can Lausanne Sport stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Young Boys as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 17 games for Young Boys ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Young Boys will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Lausanne Sport, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Young Boys, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (56% of all matches) involving Young Boys has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Young Boys will score today, as they have netted in the last 21 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||50 %||17 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||11 %||44 %|
|Loss %||39% / 50%||39 %||39 %|
|AVG Goals||2.97 / 1.83||3.44||2.50|
|Scored||1.44 / 0.67||1.83||1.06|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.17||1.61||1.44|
|BTTS %||53% / 17%||61 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||33 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||17 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||33 %||17 %|
|Scores %||67% / 33%||78 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||17 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 17%||44 %||28 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 4.67||4.39||4.61|
|Cards||2.25 / 1.83||1.89||2.61|
|Offsides||1.69 / 2.83||2.06||1.33|
|Fouls||11.75 / 13.17||11.83||11.67|
|Shots||11.44 / 10.67||11.72||11.17|
|Shots on Target||5.06 / 3.83||5.17||4.94|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||69% / 83%||78 %||61 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||17 %||33 %|
|Loss %||6% / 17%||6 %||6 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 3.83||2.89||2.83|
|Scored||2.06 / 2.67||2.11||2.00|
|Conceded||0.81 / 1.17||0.78||0.83|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||56 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 50%||39 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 17%||6 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 67%||33 %||22 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||94 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 33%||44 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 67%||61 %||61 %|
|Possession %||57% / 57%||58 %||56 %|
|Corners||6.83 / 5.33||8.50||5.17|
|Cards||2.06 / 1.33||1.50||2.61|
|Offsides||1.86 / 1.50||1.65||2.06|
|Fouls||13.69 / 13.00||13.06||14.33|
|Shots||14.53 / 13.17||15.39||13.67|
|Shots on Target||6.25 / 4.33||6.78||5.72|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.60||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||8.00||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||1.28||Under 2.5||3.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.38||BTTS NO||2.85|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.57||Under 9.5 Corners||2.25|