- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Liefering will welcome Blau-Weiß Linz to Red Bull Arena for a matchday 30 fixture in Austria 2. Liga. The last meeting on 19th February 2021 ended in a Blau-Weiß Linz 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Liefering has won 5 matches, and Blau-Weiß Linz triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.23 goals, while both teams score 62% of the time.
Liefering's latest fixture against Austria Lustenau ended in an away 4-2 win. Liefering was very dangerous in attack, having attempted ten shots on target. Liefering scored in both halves in the 29th, 73rd, 87th and 90+1 minute.
Blau-Weiß Linz's recent game against Austria Wien II ended in a home 4-0 win. Blau-Weiß Linz dominated the game and deserved the win. Blau-Weiß Linz had good chances in both halves and scored in the 31st, 41st, 54th and 74th minute.
So far, Liefering plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.87 points at home. Although Liefering is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Blau-Weiß Linz has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Blau-Weiß Linz wins 1.73 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Blau-Weiß Linz kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Liefering or Blau-Weiß Linz to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.61 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 61% of Liefering's home and Blau-Weiß Linz's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Liefering has scored in 80% of home games. Blau-Weiß Linz is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Liefering vs Blau-Weiß Linz Betting Tips
Liefering vs Blau-Weiß Linz Head to Head
Average stats between Liefering and Blau-Weiß Linz in most recent 13 outings in the Austria 2. Liga.
Liefering vs Blau-Weiß Linz Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Liefering and Blau-Weiß Linz across current season. Calculated from Liefering's Home stats and Blau-Weiß Linz's Away stats.
Austria 2. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Liefering has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Liefering has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Blau-Weiß Linz's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Liefering from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Liefering has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Liefering ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Liefering will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Blau-Weiß Linz, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- The last 5 games for Liefering has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Liefering has seen a total of 18/30 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 60% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Liefering will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Blau-Weiß Linz has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Blau-Weiß Linz has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Blau-Weiß Linz has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Blau-Weiß Linz has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Blau-Weiß Linz will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Liefering, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Blau-Weiß Linz recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Blau-Weiß Linz has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/30 games for Blau-Weiß Linz this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 50%||53 %||73 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|Loss %||17% / 33%||20 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||3.33 / 3.33||3.40||3.27|
|Scored||2.30 / 2.00||2.27||2.33|
|Conceded||1.03 / 1.33||1.13||0.93|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 33%||33 %||47 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||7 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 33%||33 %||53 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||80 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||70% / 50%||60 %||80 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||54 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 6.00||5.60||4.73|
|Cards||2.53 / 1.50||2.13||2.93|
|Offsides||1.90 / 2.17||2.14||1.67|
|Fouls||16.03 / 13.00||15.13||16.93|
|Shots||13.23 / 12.67||13.20||13.27|
|Shots on Target||6.57 / 6.33||6.67||6.47|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 50%||80 %||53 %|
|Draw %||10% / 0%||7 %||13 %|
|Loss %||23% / 50%||13 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.37 / 3.00||3.13||3.60|
|Scored||2.33 / 1.50||2.53||2.13|
|Conceded||1.03 / 1.50||0.60||1.47|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 17%||27 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||7 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||53% / 33%||60 %||47 %|
|Scores %||87% / 67%||87 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||60 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 50%||73 %||60 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.20 / 6.67||7.13||5.27|
|Cards||2.23 / 2.00||1.93||2.53|
|Offsides||1.97 / 1.75||1.47||2.47|
|Fouls||15.33 / 17.75||14.00||16.67|
|Shots||12.63 / 10.50||13.13||12.13|
|Shots on Target||6.27 / 5.33||6.67||5.87|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Liefering vs Blau-Weiß Linz Odds
|HT 1||2.70||HT X||2.41||HT 2||3.44|
|Home Win Nil||4.25||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.56|
|BTTS Yes||1.37||BTTS NO||2.90|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|