On 31st January 2021, Lille and Dijon go head to head in the France Ligue 1 at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy (Villeneuve d'Ascq). The last meeting on 16th December 2020 ended with the following result: Dijon 0 - 2 Lorient.
Both sides have met 11 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 11 previous encounters, Lille have won 8 matches, Dijon triumphed in 2, while 1 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Lille and Dijon average 1.73 goals while BTTS lands 18% of the time.
So far this season in the France Ligue 1, Lille have averaged 2.13 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Dijon average 0.64 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Lille has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Lille has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Lille at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Lille as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Lille has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 15 occasions.
- Lille is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Dijon, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Lille has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/28 games for Lille this season.
- Coming into this game, Dijon has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Dijon has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Dijon ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Dijon turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dijon recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dijon has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 57% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Dijon, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (43% of all matches) involving Dijon has seen BTTS landing.
Lorient vs Dijon Head to Head
Average stats between Lorient and Dijon in most recent 11 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Lorient vs Dijon Statistics
Average stats between Lorient and Dijon across current season.
* Calculated from Lorient's Home stats and Dijon's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 League Table
Lorient vs Dijon Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.