- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Lugano will welcome St. Gallen to Stadio di Cornaredo for a matchday 30 fixture in Switzerland Super League. The last meeting on 24th January 2021 ended in a Lugano 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. Lugano has won 12 matches, and St. Gallen triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 48% of the time.
Lugano's latest fixture against Young Boys ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Lugano. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
St. Gallen's recent game against Luzern ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Lugano is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Lugano is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
St. Gallen has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. St. Gallen wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. St. Gallen kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or St. Gallen.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Lugano failed to keep a clean sheet in 29% of home games, while St. Gallen conceded in 24% of away games. On average, both teams score in 54% of Lugano's home and St. Gallen's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Lugano vs St. Gallen Betting Tips
Lugano vs St. Gallen Head to Head
Average stats between Lugano and St. Gallen in most recent 23 outings in the Switzerland Super League.
Lugano vs St. Gallen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lugano and St. Gallen across current season. Calculated from Lugano's Home stats and St. Gallen's Away stats.
Switzerland Super League Form
- Coming into this game, Lugano has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Lugano has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Lugano recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Lugano has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/34 games for Lugano this season.
- Lugano will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 4 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 1.03 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, St. Gallen has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. St. Gallen has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for St. Gallen recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for St. Gallen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/34 games for St. Gallen this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||35 %||24 %|
|Draw %||38% / 67%||24 %||53 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||41 %||24 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 1.50||2.06||2.35|
|Scored||1.03 / 0.67||0.94||1.12|
|Conceded||1.18 / 0.83||1.12||1.24|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||41 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||12 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||12 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||12 %||24 %|
|Scores %||68% / 50%||65 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 50%||29 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 17%||41 %||47 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.53 / 2.83||3.47||3.59|
|Cards||2.71 / 2.50||3.35||2.06|
|Offsides||1.48 / 1.67||1.63||1.35|
|Fouls||12.21 / 11.67||11.53||12.88|
|Shots||9.21 / 8.00||10.41||8.00|
|Shots on Target||4.35 / 4.00||4.71||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||35 %||18 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||29 %||35 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||35 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 1.17||2.29||2.71|
|Scored||1.12 / 0.67||1.12||1.12|
|Conceded||1.38 / 0.50||1.18||1.59|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||47 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||12 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||18 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||12 %||24 %|
|Scores %||68% / 50%||71 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 67%||35 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 33%||41 %||41 %|
|Possession %||55% / 53%||57 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.59 / 7.50||5.76||7.41|
|Cards||2.03 / 1.33||2.24||1.82|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.33||1.88||1.35|
|Fouls||11.71 / 10.33||11.12||12.29|
|Shots||14.09 / 15.17||14.29||13.88|
|Shots on Target||4.82 / 4.83||5.06||4.59|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lugano vs St. Gallen Odds
|HT 1||3.03||HT X||2.13||HT 2||3.22|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||4.35|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.08|