- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Fortuna Sittard vs Ajax
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Helsingborg vs Jönköpings Södra Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Beşiktaş vs Adana Demirspor
- 18:00 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Sivasspor
Luzern will welcome Grasshopper to swissporarena for a matchday 6 fixture in Switzerland Super League. The last meeting on 30th October 2019 ended in a Luzern 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-nine times in the most recent seasons. Luzern has won 10 matches, and Grasshopper triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 3.07 goals, while both teams score 66% of the time.
Luzern's last game in the Switzerland Super League against Lausanne Sport at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. Luzern scored in the second half in the 62nd minute.
Grasshopper's recent game against Servette ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Grasshopper put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 37th minute.
Although Luzern is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Grasshopper has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Grasshopper wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Grasshopper kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Luzern is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and GCZ haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 33% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.00 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Luzern wins on average 0.50 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for Grasshopper. My prediction is Luzern to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 75% of Luzern's home and Grasshopper's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Luzern vs Grasshopper Betting Tips
Luzern vs Grasshopper Head to Head
Average stats between Luzern and Grasshopper in most recent 29 outings in the Switzerland Super League.
Luzern vs Grasshopper Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Luzern and Grasshopper across current season. Calculated from Luzern's Home stats and Grasshopper's Away stats.
Switzerland Super League Form
- Coming into this game, Luzern has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Luzern has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Luzern has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Luzern will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Luzern has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Luzern ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Luzern turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- The last 5 games for Luzern has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Luzern has seen a total of 6/6 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 100% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Luzern will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Grasshopper has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Grasshopper has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Grasshopper has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Grasshopper ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Grasshopper will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Luzern, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Grasshopper, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Grasshopper has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Grasshopper will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||4.00 / 2.67||3.75||4.50|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.00||1.50||1.50|
|Conceded||2.50 / 1.67||2.25||3.00|
|BTTS %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||55% / 49%||54 %||58 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 4.80||4.00||5.00|
|Cards||3.33 / 2.00||3.50||3.00|
|Offsides||2.17 / 1.60||1.25||4.00|
|Fouls||9.67 / 7.20||10.75||7.50|
|Shots||15.50 / 14.80||16.50||13.50|
|Shots on Target||7.83 / 6.00||9.25||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 67%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 0%||33 %||67 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 2.83||2.67||1.67|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.83||1.33||0.67|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.00||1.33||1.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||67 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 100%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 83%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||47% / 55%||52 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.33 / 4.83||6.33||4.33|
|Cards||2.67 / 1.00||2.67||2.67|
|Offsides||1.67 / 2.00||2.33||1.00|
|Fouls||13.83 / 8.67||15.00||12.67|
|Shots||12.33 / 9.33||13.67||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 4.67||6.00||2.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Luzern vs Grasshopper Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.40||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|