- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Metz will welcome PSG to Stade Saint-Symphorien for a matchday 7 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 24th April 2021 ended in a PSG 3-1 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Metz has won 0 matches, and PSG triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 3.89 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Metz's latest fixture against Strasbourg ended in an away 3-0 loss. Les Graoullys dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
PSG's recent game against Olympique Lyonnais ended in a home 2-1 win. Les Rouge-et-Bleu dominated the game and deserved the win. PSG pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 66th and 90+3 minute.
So far, Metz plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.80 points per away game on average compared to 0.40 points at home. Although Metz is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
PSG has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. PSG wins 2.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. PSG kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Les Graoullys has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in five home games. Les Graoullys has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 2.20 per game. PSG is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Metz wins on average 0.40 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against PSG. My prediction is PSG to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Metz's home and PSG's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Metz vs PSG Betting Tips
Metz vs PSG Head to Head
Average stats between Metz and PSG in most recent 9 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Metz vs PSG Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Metz and PSG across current season. Calculated from Metz's Home stats and PSG's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Metz has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Metz has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Metz ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Metz turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Metz recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Metz has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Metz has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/6 games for Metz this season.
- Metz will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, PSG has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. PSG has scored 16 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- PSG has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for PSG as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for PSG ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- PSG is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Metz, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 16 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for PSG, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving PSG has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that PSG will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 16 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Draw %||30% / 0%||40 %||20 %|
|Loss %||60% / 83%||60 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||3.30 / 3.17||3.20||3.40|
|Scored||1.10 / 0.83||1.00||1.20|
|Conceded||2.20 / 2.33||2.20||2.20|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||20 %||40 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||60 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 33%||0 %||60 %|
|Possession %||45% / 43%||44 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.90 / 3.50||3.60||4.20|
|Cards||2.90 / 3.33||3.60||2.20|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.67||1.80||0.60|
|Fouls||13.10 / 12.17||14.40||11.80|
|Shots||10.90 / 9.83||11.00||10.80|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 3.83||3.80||5.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||90% / 83%||100 %||80 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||3.40 / 2.83||3.60||3.20|
|Scored||2.40 / 1.83||2.80||2.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||0.80||1.20|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||60% / 50%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||60% / 67%||60 %||60 %|
|Scores %||90% / 83%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||60 %||60 %|
|Possession %||64% / 62%||60 %||68 %|
|Corners||5.20 / 4.67||6.40||4.00|
|Cards||1.90 / 1.50||1.00||2.80|
|Offsides||1.70 / 2.83||2.40||1.00|
|Fouls||10.30 / 8.50||11.20||9.40|
|Shots||14.70 / 13.17||14.40||15.00|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 3.83||6.00||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Metz vs PSG Odds
|HT 1||8.50||HT X||3.00||HT 2||1.57|
|Home Win Nil||25.00||Away Win Nil||2.10|
|Over 2.5||1.49||Under 2.5||2.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.98|