- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Midtjylland will welcome AGF to MCH Arena for a matchday 32 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 11th April 2021 ended in a Midtjylland 4-1 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Midtjylland has won 10 matches, and AGF triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.79 goals, while both teams score 42% of the time.
Midtjylland's latest fixture against København ended in an away 4-2 loss. I expected more from Midtjylland. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Midtjylland played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 34th and 40th minute.
AGF's recent game against Brøndby ended in a home 1-2 loss. AGF had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. AGF put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 38th minute.
Since the start of the season, Midtjylland is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 16 games on home soil. Ulvene's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 63% of home games.
AGF has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. AGF wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. AGF kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Midtjylland is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
AGF is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Midtjylland.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Midtjylland wins on average 2.38 points per home game, compared to 1.25 points per away game for AGF. My prediction is Midtjylland to win.
Midtjylland vs AGF Betting Tips
Midtjylland vs AGF Head to Head
Average stats between Midtjylland and AGF in most recent 19 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
Midtjylland vs AGF Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Midtjylland and AGF across current season. Calculated from Midtjylland's Home stats and AGF's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, Midtjylland has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Midtjylland has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Midtjylland at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- AGF's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Midtjylland from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Midtjylland ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Midtjylland, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (47% of all matches) involving Midtjylland has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Midtjylland will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, AGF has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. AGF has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving AGF has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Midtjylland get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for AGF, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for AGF, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (61% of all matches) involving AGF has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 33%||75 %||38 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||13 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||13 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 4.00||2.50||3.13|
|Scored||1.78 / 2.17||2.06||1.50|
|Conceded||1.03 / 1.83||0.44||1.63|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||31 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 0%||19 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 50%||6 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 50%||38 %||25 %|
|Scores %||81% / 100%||87 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 33%||63 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||69 %||44 %|
|Possession %||54% / 52%||55 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.25 / 3.50||5.50||5.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.67||1.63||2.38|
|Offsides||1.94 / 2.00||1.81||2.06|
|Fouls||10.66 / 6.50||9.63||11.69|
|Shots||15.56 / 16.17||14.94||16.19|
|Shots on Target||6.16 / 6.17||6.38||5.94|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 67%||53 %||25 %|
|Draw %||30% / 0%||12 %||50 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||35 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.85 / 3.00||3.12||2.56|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.83||1.88||1.13|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.24||1.44|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||59 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||24 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||24 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||41 %||6 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||88 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||29 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||65 %||44 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||46 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 4.83||4.18||5.63|
|Cards||2.45 / 1.33||2.65||2.25|
|Offsides||1.73 / 2.33||2.06||1.38|
|Fouls||12.91 / 13.67||13.35||12.44|
|Shots||14.42 / 18.17||15.47||13.31|
|Shots on Target||4.64 / 6.17||5.29||3.94|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Midtjylland vs AGF Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.40||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.55||Away Win Nil||8.50|
|Over 2.5||1.66||Under 2.5||2.09|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.87||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|