Minsk will welcome Dinamo Brest to Stadyen Traktar for a matchday 10 fixture in Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga. The last meeting on 26th October 2020 ended in a Dinamo Brest 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-four times in the most recent seasons. Minsk has won 10 matches, and Dinamo Brest triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 3.13 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Minsk's latest fixture against Slutsk ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Minsk scored in both halves in the 37th and 80th minute.
Dinamo Brest's recent game against Gomel ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Dinamo Brest didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Dinamo Brest deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 64th minute.
Since the start of the season, Minsk is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Minsk is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Dinamo Brest has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Dinamo Brest has collected 1.71 points on average per away game, compared to 1.17 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Minsk or Dinamo Brest to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Minsk has scored in 100% of home games. Dinamo Brest is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Minsk vs Dinamo Brest Betting Tips
Minsk vs Dinamo Brest Head to Head
Average stats between Minsk and Dinamo Brest in most recent 24 outings in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga.
Minsk vs Dinamo Brest Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Minsk and Dinamo Brest across current season. Calculated from Minsk's Home stats and Dinamo Brest's Away stats.
Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Minsk has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Minsk has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Minsk has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Minsk will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Minsk has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 6 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Minsk has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Minsk has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Dinamo Brest get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Minsk, both home and away.
- Minsk will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dinamo Brest, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Minsk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (62% of all matches) involving Minsk has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Dinamo Brest has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Dinamo Brest has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dinamo Brest has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dinamo Brest recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Dinamo Brest has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/13 games for Dinamo Brest this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||33 %||43 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||50 %||14 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||17 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||3.15 / 3.17||3.67||2.71|
|Scored||1.46 / 1.33||1.83||1.14|
|Conceded||1.69 / 1.83||1.83||1.57|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||83 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 50%||33 %||43 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||17 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 67%||50 %||57 %|
|Possession %||42% / 45%||42 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 5.50||4.00||4.00|
|Cards||3.23 / 3.40||2.67||3.71|
|Offsides||2.31 / 2.60||1.33||3.14|
|Fouls||14.69 / 14.40||11.67||17.29|
|Shots||7.62 / 10.17||6.00||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.33||4.17||3.86|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||17 %||43 %|
|Draw %||54% / 50%||67 %||43 %|
|Loss %||15% / 33%||17 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||1.69 / 1.83||1.33||2.00|
|Scored||1.08 / 0.83||0.67||1.43|
|Conceded||0.62 / 1.00||0.67||0.57|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||33 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||17 %||28 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||50 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 17%||50 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||17 %||57 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.46 / 3.17||5.67||3.43|
|Cards||2.46 / 1.83||2.67||2.29|
|Offsides||1.46 / 1.67||1.17||1.71|
|Fouls||17.08 / 14.00||15.67||18.29|
|Shots||11.46 / 12.33||11.83||11.14|
|Shots on Target||5.69 / 4.83||5.67||5.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Minsk vs Dinamo Brest Odds
|HT 1||3.78||HT X||2.13||HT 2||2.74|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||3.50|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.87||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|