Minsk will welcome Dinamo Minsk to Stadion FK Minsk for a matchday 6 fixture in Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga. The last meeting on 12th July 2020 ended in a Dinamo Minsk 1-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Minsk has won 1 match, and Dinamo Minsk triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 2.11 goals, while both teams score 26% of the time.
Minsk's latest fixture against Neman Grodno ended in an away 2-0 win. Minsk was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Minsk scored in both halves in the 33rd and 62nd minute.
Dinamo Minsk's recent game against Gomel ended in a home 1-2 loss. Dinamo had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Dinamo Minsk put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 1st minute.
So far, Minsk plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 0.75 points at home. Although Minsk is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Dinamo Minsk has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Dinamo Minsk wins 2.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Dinamo Minsk kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Minsk has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in four home games. Minsk has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 2.00 goals and concede 2.50 per game. Dinamo Minsk won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Minsk wins on average 0.75 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Dinamo Minsk. My prediction is Dinamo Minsk to win.
Minsk vs Dinamo Minsk Betting Tips
Minsk vs Dinamo Minsk Head to Head
Average stats between Minsk and Dinamo Minsk in most recent 19 outings in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga.
Minsk vs Dinamo Minsk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Minsk and Dinamo Minsk across current season. Calculated from Minsk's Home stats and Dinamo Minsk's Away stats.
Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Minsk has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Minsk has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Minsk will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Minsk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Minsk, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Minsk has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Minsk will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Dinamo Minsk has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Dinamo Minsk has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dinamo Minsk has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Dinamo Minsk has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Dinamo Minsk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Dinamo Minsk will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Minsk, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Dinamo Minsk, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Dinamo Minsk has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Dinamo Minsk will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||75 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.13 / 4.33||4.50||1.75|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.00||2.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.63 / 2.33||2.50||0.75|
|BTTS %||63% / 100%||100 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||25 %||50 %|
|Possession %||41% / 52%||42 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.25 / 3.83||3.50||3.00|
|Cards||3.13 / 3.00||2.75||3.50|
|Offsides||2.13 / 1.83||1.00||3.25|
|Fouls||14.88 / 17.83||13.00||16.75|
|Shots||6.25 / 14.00||5.25||7.25|
|Shots on Target||3.88 / 5.83||3.75||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 83%||75 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.33||2.25||2.50|
|Scored||1.75 / 1.67||1.75||1.75|
|Conceded||0.63 / 0.67||0.50||0.75|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||25 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.67||6.00||5.00|
|Cards||2.25 / 1.67||2.25||2.25|
|Offsides||1.13 / 2.33||1.25||1.00|
|Fouls||17.00 / 14.00||17.75||16.25|
|Shots||13.38 / 9.50||14.25||12.50|
|Shots on Target||6.13 / 5.00||6.00||6.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Minsk vs Dinamo Minsk Odds
|HT 1||5.50||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.05|
|Home Win Nil||8.00||Away Win Nil||2.30|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.04||Under 9.5 Corners||1.76|