Nantes will welcome Monaco to Stade de la Beaujoire - Louis Fonteneau for a matchday 20 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 6th August 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Nantes has won 2 matches, and Monaco triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 1.94 goals, while both teams score 39% of the time.
Nantes's latest fixture against Saint-Étienne ended in an away 1-0 win. Nantes was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Nantes was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 83rd minute.
Monaco's recent game against Rennes ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Les Rouge et Blanc (The Red and Whites) didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Monaco had good chances in both halves and scored in the 35th and 72nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Nantes is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Nantes is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Monaco has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Monaco wins 1.09 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Monaco kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Nantes has won just 55% of home games. On average they score 1.64 goals and concede 1.09 per game. Monaco is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Nantes wins on average 1.82 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Monaco. My prediction is Monaco to win.
Nantes vs Monaco Betting Tips
Nantes vs Monaco Head to Head
Average stats between Nantes and Monaco in most recent 18 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Nantes vs Monaco Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Nantes and Monaco across current season. Calculated from Nantes's Home stats and Monaco's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Nantes has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Nantes has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nantes has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Nantes will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Monaco, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Nantes has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/19 games for Nantes this season.
- Coming into this game, Monaco has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Monaco has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Monaco ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Monaco will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Nantes, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Monaco has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 10 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Monaco, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (53% of all matches) involving Monaco has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 50%||55 %||27 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||18 %||27 %|
|Loss %||36% / 17%||27 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 2.00||2.73||2.45|
|Scored||1.36 / 1.33||1.64||1.09|
|Conceded||1.23 / 0.67||1.09||1.36|
|BTTS %||55% / 33%||45 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||36 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||0 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||45 %||9 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||64 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 67%||27 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||55 %||27 %|
|Possession %||42% / 53%||42 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.68 / 6.33||5.55||3.82|
|Cards||2.18 / 1.50||2.18||2.18|
|Offsides||1.45 / 2.00||1.36||1.55|
|Fouls||13.00 / 12.67||12.00||14.00|
|Shots||11.68 / 11.33||13.73||9.64|
|Shots on Target||4.95 / 4.50||5.82||4.09|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 67%||55 %||27 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||18 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 3.00||3.09||2.45|
|Scored||1.59 / 2.17||2.09||1.09|
|Conceded||1.18 / 0.83||1.00||1.36|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||55 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||0 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||55% / 83%||64 %||45 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||82 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 50%||27 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 50%||64 %||27 %|
|Possession %||58% / 59%||60 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.36 / 4.83||6.27||4.45|
|Cards||2.18 / 1.33||1.73||2.64|
|Offsides||2.59 / 2.33||2.82||2.36|
|Fouls||12.45 / 11.67||12.64||12.27|
|Shots||12.41 / 11.33||12.82||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.18 / 4.83||5.27||5.09|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Nantes vs Monaco Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||3.50|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.23||Under 9.5 Corners||1.66|