- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Nantes will welcome Bordeaux to Stade de la Beaujoire - Louis Fonteneau for a matchday 36 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 21st August 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Nantes has won 4 matches, and Bordeaux triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.13 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
Nantes's latest fixture against Brest ended in an away 4-1 win. Nantes was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Nantes scored in both halves in the 15th, 27th, 56th and 62nd minute.
Bordeaux's recent game against Rennes ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Les Girondins didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Bordeaux put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 11st minute.
So far, Nantes plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.21 points per away game on average compared to 0.89 points at home. Although Nantes is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Bordeaux has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bordeaux wins 1.05 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bordeaux kept a clean sheet in just 26% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Nantes lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 16% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Les Girondins got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Nantes wins on average 0.89 points per home game, compared to 1.05 points per away game for Bordeaux. My prediction is Nantes to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Nantes has scored in 79% of home games. Bordeaux is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Nantes vs Bordeaux Betting Tips
Nantes vs Bordeaux Head to Head
Average stats between Nantes and Bordeaux in most recent 16 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Nantes vs Bordeaux Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Nantes and Bordeaux across current season. Calculated from Nantes's Home stats and Bordeaux's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Nantes has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Nantes has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bordeaux's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Nantes from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving Nantes has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Bordeaux get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Nantes, both home and away.
- Nantes will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Bordeaux, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Nantes, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 26 matches (68% of all matches) involving Nantes has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Nantes will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Bordeaux has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Bordeaux has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bordeaux has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Bordeaux has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Nantes get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Bordeaux, both home and away.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Bordeaux has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/38 games for Bordeaux this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 50%||16 %||32 %|
|Draw %||34% / 0%||42 %||26 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||42 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 2.50||2.63||2.74|
|Scored||1.24 / 1.50||1.11||1.37|
|Conceded||1.45 / 1.00||1.53||1.37|
|BTTS %||68% / 33%||74 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||11 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 0%||26 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 50%||11 %||21 %|
|Scores %||76% / 50%||79 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||11 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||47 %||37 %|
|Possession %||44% / 40%||44 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.68 / 5.17||4.58||4.79|
|Cards||1.97 / 1.83||2.21||1.74|
|Offsides||1.42 / 1.33||1.32||1.53|
|Fouls||13.05 / 11.17||12.79||13.32|
|Shots||11.53 / 12.00||12.00||11.05|
|Shots on Target||4.21 / 5.33||4.16||4.26|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 17%||37 %||32 %|
|Draw %||16% / 50%||21 %||11 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||42 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 3.67||2.11||3.05|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.50||1.00||1.21|
|Conceded||1.47 / 2.17||1.11||1.84|
|BTTS %||45% / 83%||32 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 17%||21 %||42 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 33%||11 %||21 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||58 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 0%||47 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||42 %||47 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.58 / 3.50||4.32||4.84|
|Cards||2.16 / 2.33||2.11||2.21|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.33||1.11||1.47|
|Fouls||11.82 / 9.67||11.53||12.11|
|Shots||11.45 / 12.33||12.16||10.74|
|Shots on Target||4.37 / 5.00||4.16||4.58|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Nantes vs Bordeaux Odds
|HT 1||2.64||HT X||2.12||HT 2||4.44|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.04||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|