- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Nantes will welcome Montpellier to Stade de la Beaujoire - Louis Fonteneau for a matchday 38 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 9th January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Nantes has won 7 matches, and Montpellier triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.21 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Nantes's latest fixture against Dijon ended in an away 4-0 win. Nantes was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Nantes scored in both halves in the 6th, 32nd, 90+1 and 90+3 minute.
Montpellier's recent game against Brest ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
So far, Nantes plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.21 points per away game on average compared to 0.89 points at home. Although Nantes is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Montpellier has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Montpellier has collected 1.53 points on average per away game, compared to 1.32 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Montpellier kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Nantes lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 16% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
MHSC got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Nantes wins on average 0.89 points per home game, compared to 1.53 points per away game for Montpellier. My prediction is Nantes to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Nantes has scored in 79% of home games. Montpellier is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Nantes vs Montpellier Betting Tips
Nantes vs Montpellier Head to Head
Average stats between Nantes and Montpellier in most recent 14 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Nantes vs Montpellier Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Nantes and Montpellier across current season. Calculated from Nantes's Home stats and Montpellier's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Nantes has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Nantes has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Montpellier's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Nantes from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving Nantes has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Montpellier get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Nantes, both home and away.
- Nantes will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Montpellier, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Nantes, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 26 matches (68% of all matches) involving Nantes has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Nantes will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Montpellier has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Montpellier has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Montpellier has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Montpellier when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Nantes stop this run?
- Montpellier has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Montpellier, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 29 matches (76% of all matches) involving Montpellier has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 67%||16 %||32 %|
|Draw %||34% / 0%||42 %||26 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||42 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 3.17||2.63||2.74|
|Scored||1.24 / 2.33||1.11||1.37|
|Conceded||1.45 / 0.83||1.53||1.37|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||74 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||11 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 50%||11 %||21 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||79 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||11 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||47 %||37 %|
|Possession %||44% / 42%||44 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.68 / 5.00||4.58||4.79|
|Cards||1.97 / 1.17||2.21||1.74|
|Offsides||1.42 / 0.83||1.32||1.53|
|Fouls||13.05 / 11.83||12.79||13.32|
|Shots||11.53 / 13.33||12.00||11.05|
|Shots on Target||4.21 / 5.33||4.16||4.26|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 33%||37 %||37 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||21 %||42 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||42 %||21 %|
|AVG Goals||3.21 / 3.17||3.63||2.79|
|Scored||1.58 / 1.50||1.79||1.37|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.67||1.84||1.42|
|BTTS %||76% / 83%||79 %||74 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||37 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||26 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||32 %||26 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||79 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||5 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||42 %||63 %|
|Possession %||45% / 43%||46 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.84 / 4.83||6.00||3.68|
|Cards||2.08 / 2.33||2.58||1.58|
|Offsides||1.26 / 1.00||0.95||1.58|
|Fouls||13.26 / 14.17||13.68||12.84|
|Shots||12.68 / 9.83||14.42||10.95|
|Shots on Target||5.34 / 3.83||6.26||4.42|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Nantes vs Montpellier Odds
|HT 1||2.02||HT X||2.52||HT 2||5.45|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.51||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.02||Under 9.5 Corners||1.81|