- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Nantes will welcome Brest to Stade de la Beaujoire - Louis Fonteneau for a matchday 7 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 2nd May 2021 ended in a Nantes 4-1 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Nantes has won 2 matches, and Brest failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.67 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Nantes's latest fixture against Angers SCO ended in an away 4-1 win. Nantes was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Nantes scored in both halves in the 3rd, 6th, 23rd and 79th minute.
Brest's previous game in the competition versus Clermont ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Brest was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Nantes is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Les Canaris's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Brest has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Brest wins 0.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brest kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Nantes is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Les Ty' Zefs haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 60% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.00 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Nantes wins on average 1.80 points per home game, compared to 0.40 points per away game for Brest. My prediction is Nantes to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Wednesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Nantes's home and Brest's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Nantes vs Brest Betting Tips
Nantes vs Brest Head to Head
Average stats between Nantes and Brest in most recent 3 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Nantes vs Brest Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Nantes and Brest across current season. Calculated from Nantes's Home stats and Brest's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Nantes has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Nantes has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Nantes recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Nantes has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Nantes has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Nantes this season.
- Coming into this game, Brest has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Brest has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brest has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Brest ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Brest turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- The last 5 games for Brest has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Brest has seen a total of 6/6 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 100% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Brest will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||60 %||20 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.17||2.20||2.80|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.83||1.40||1.40|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.33||0.80||1.40|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||20 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||60 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||60 %||20 %|
|Possession %||41% / 46%||44 %||38 %|
|Corners||4.80 / 5.33||5.40||4.20|
|Cards||1.70 / 1.83||1.80||1.60|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.67||1.60||1.40|
|Fouls||11.50 / 11.00||10.20||12.80|
|Shots||12.20 / 12.33||15.00||9.40|
|Shots on Target||5.40 / 5.50||6.60||4.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 50%||60 %||40 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||40 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.67||3.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.10 / 1.00||1.20||1.00|
|Conceded||1.90 / 1.67||1.80||2.00|
|BTTS %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||50% / 50%||40 %||60 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 33%||20 %||40 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||47 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.90 / 4.50||5.00||4.80|
|Cards||1.70 / 2.00||2.20||1.20|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.83||1.80||1.40|
|Fouls||12.40 / 14.17||12.60||12.20|
|Shots||11.00 / 9.17||12.00||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.10 / 3.83||5.40||4.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Nantes vs Brest Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.85||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||2.08|