- Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 Royal Antwerp FC vs KRC Genk Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
- 01:30 Vila Nova vs Confiança
- 01:30 Náutico vs Londrina Estonia Meistriliiga
- 17:00 Tallinna FC Flora vs Trans Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Honka vs KuPS
- 16:30 HJK vs HIFK
- 16:30 Haka vs SJK
- 16:30 Ilves vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 KTP vs Lahti France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Lille vs Reims
- 18:00 Monaco vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Montpellier vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Nantes vs Brest
- 18:00 Rennes vs Clermont
- 20:00 Lens vs Strasbourg
- 20:00 Lorient vs Nice
- 20:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Troyes
- 20:00 Metz vs PSG Greece Super League
- 16:15 OFI vs Asteras Tripolis
- 16:15 Panaitolikos vs PAOK
- 18:30 AEK Athens vs Lamia
- 18:30 Aris vs Panathinaikos Iceland 1. Deild
- 18:30 Grótta vs ÍBV Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Salernitana vs Hellas Verona
- 17:30 Spezia vs Juventus
- 19:45 Cagliari vs Empoli
- 19:45 AC Milan vs Venezia Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Ternana vs Parma
- 19:30 Cremonese vs Perugia Japan J1 League
- 11:00 Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale
- 11:00 Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus
- 11:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Cerezo Osaka Mexico Ascenso MX
- 03:05 Dorados vs Correcaminos UAT
- 23:00 Tlaxcala vs Tepatitlán de Morelos Mexico Liga MX
- 03:00 Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV
- 17:45 NEC vs Utrecht
- 19:00 Groningen vs Vitesse
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heerenveen
- 20:00 PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam Serbia SuperLiga
- 14:30 Radnički Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar
- 16:30 Spartak Subotica vs Proleter Novi Sad
- 16:30 Napredak vs Čukarički Slovakia Super Liga
- 17:00 Ružomberok vs Slovan Bratislava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Olimpija vs Domžale South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
- 16:00 Maritzburg United vs Marumo Gallants South Korea K League 1
- 06:00 Jeju United vs Daegu
- 08:30 Suwon vs Seongnam
- 11:00 FC Seoul vs Incheon United South Korea K League 2
- 11:00 Busan I'Park vs Seoul E-Land Spain La Liga
- 18:30 RCD Espanyol vs Deportivo Alavés
- 18:30 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
- 21:00 Villarreal vs Elche CF
- 21:30 Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Djurgården vs Degerfors
- 18:00 Elfsborg vs Malmö FF
- 18:00 Sirius vs Norrköping Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Switzerland Super League
- 17:00 Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys
- 19:30 St. Gallen vs Basel Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Kayserispor vs Galatasaray
- 18:00 Göztepe vs Hatayspor
Neman Grodno will welcome FC Energetik-BGU Minsk to Stadion Neman for a matchday 21 fixture in Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga. The last meeting on 7th August 2021 ended in a Neman Grodno 4-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Neman Grodno has won 3 matches, and FC Energetik-BGU Minsk failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.17 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Neman Grodno's latest fixture against Minsk ended in an away 4-0 win. Neman Grodno was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Neman Grodno scored in both halves in the 3rd, 62nd, 66th and 90th minute.
FC Energetik-BGU Minsk's recent game against BATE ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. FC Energetik-BGU Minsk put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 12nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Neman Grodno is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 12 games on home soil. Neman Grodno's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has collected 1.27 points on average per away game, compared to 1.18 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Neman Grodno or FC Energetik-BGU Minsk to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Neman Grodno has scored in 75% of home games. FC Energetik-BGU Minsk is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Neman Grodno vs FC Energetik-BGU Minsk Betting Tips
Neman Grodno vs FC Energetik-BGU Minsk Head to Head
Average stats between Neman Grodno and FC Energetik-BGU Minsk in most recent 6 outings in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga.
Neman Grodno vs FC Energetik-BGU Minsk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Neman Grodno and FC Energetik-BGU Minsk across current season. Calculated from Neman Grodno's Home stats and FC Energetik-BGU Minsk's Away stats.
Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Neman Grodno has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Neman Grodno has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Neman Grodno is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- FC Energetik-BGU Minsk's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Neman Grodno from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Neman Grodno ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Neman Grodno has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Neman Grodno will be looking to keep up the momentum today against FC Energetik-BGU Minsk, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Neman Grodno has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/23 games for Neman Grodno this season.
- Coming into this game, FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for FC Energetik-BGU Minsk recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for FC Energetik-BGU Minsk has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/22 games for FC Energetik-BGU Minsk this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 83%||33 %||27 %|
|Draw %||26% / 0%||25 %||27 %|
|Loss %||43% / 17%||42 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 3.17||2.50||2.45|
|Scored||1.26 / 2.83||1.42||1.09|
|Conceded||1.22 / 0.33||1.08||1.36|
|BTTS %||39% / 0%||42 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 0%||0 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 50%||17 %||18 %|
|Scores %||65% / 83%||75 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 83%||42 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 83%||50 %||36 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||6.04 / 5.67||7.17||4.82|
|Cards||2.70 / 2.00||2.83||2.55|
|Offsides||1.87 / 2.60||2.00||1.73|
|Fouls||17.57 / 18.60||18.00||17.09|
|Shots||9.61 / 12.17||11.00||8.09|
|Shots on Target||4.48 / 6.00||5.42||3.45|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||27 %||36 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||36 %||18 %|
|Loss %||41% / 50%||36 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 2.33||2.18||2.73|
|Scored||1.18 / 0.83||1.09||1.27|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.50||1.09||1.45|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||55 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||9 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||9 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||18 %||10 %|
|Scores %||73% / 50%||73 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||18 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 33%||45 %||27 %|
|Possession %||47% / 42%||46 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.48 / 3.00||4.73||4.20|
|Cards||1.90 / 3.00||1.45||2.40|
|Offsides||1.81 / 1.00||2.09||1.50|
|Fouls||16.14 / 13.75||14.91||17.50|
|Shots||8.38 / 5.40||6.82||10.10|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 2.40||3.45||4.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Neman Grodno vs FC Energetik-BGU Minsk Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.68||Under 9.5 Corners||2.08|