- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Nordsjælland will welcome København to Right to Dream Park for a matchday 29 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 18th April 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met twenty-nine times in the most recent seasons. Nordsjælland has won 5 matches, and København triumphed in 14. Recent outings average 2.72 goals, while both teams score 59% of the time.
Nordsjælland's latest fixture against Midtjylland ended in an away 3-0 loss. FCN dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
København's recent game against AGF ended in a home 3-2 win. Although Byens Hold didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. København put the pressure early on and scored in the 7th, 17th and 33rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Nordsjælland is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Nordsjælland is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
København has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. FCK wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. København kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Nordsjælland or Draw.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.22 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 68% of Nordsjælland's home and København's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Nordsjælland has scored in 75% of home games. København is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Nordsjælland vs København Betting Tips
Nordsjælland vs København Head to Head
Average stats between Nordsjælland and København in most recent 29 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
Nordsjælland vs København Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Nordsjælland and København across current season. Calculated from Nordsjælland's Home stats and København's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, Nordsjælland has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Nordsjælland has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nordsjælland has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- København's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Nordsjælland from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 13 games for Nordsjælland ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Nordsjælland recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Nordsjælland, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (69% of all matches) involving Nordsjælland has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, København has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. København has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for København when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 12 games they have played on the road. Can Nordsjælland stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 11 games involving København has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Nordsjælland get in on the action today? There has been a total of 21 goals in the last 5 games for København, both home and away.
- København will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Nordsjælland, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- The last 5 games for København has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season København has seen a total of 26/32 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 81% of all matches played.
- It's likely that København will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 33%||50 %||19 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||25 %||38 %|
|Loss %||34% / 50%||25 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.19 / 3.50||3.06||3.31|
|Scored||1.59 / 1.33||1.75||1.44|
|Conceded||1.59 / 2.17||1.31||1.88|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||63 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||38 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||0 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||75 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||63 %||38 %|
|Possession %||51% / 47%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.59 / 3.00||5.13||4.06|
|Cards||2.09 / 2.17||2.13||2.06|
|Offsides||1.16 / 1.67||0.88||1.44|
|Fouls||12.28 / 10.17||12.81||11.75|
|Shots||11.75 / 8.00||13.25||10.25|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 4.00||5.00||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||56 %||44 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||25 %||19 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||19 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||3.56 / 4.00||3.69||3.44|
|Scored||1.91 / 2.33||2.13||1.69|
|Conceded||1.66 / 1.67||1.56||1.75|
|BTTS %||81% / 100%||88 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 67%||50 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||19 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 50%||50 %||31 %|
|Scores %||94% / 100%||94 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 0%||13 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||55 %||54 %|
|Corners||3.97 / 2.67||4.31||3.63|
|Cards||2.25 / 3.00||2.13||2.38|
|Offsides||1.41 / 1.33||1.13||1.69|
|Fouls||11.03 / 12.00||11.44||10.63|
|Shots||13.47 / 14.17||15.00||11.94|
|Shots on Target||5.84 / 5.67||6.75||4.94|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Nordsjælland vs København Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.50||HT 2||2.50|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||1.48||Under 2.5||2.54|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.40|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.11||Under 9.5 Corners||1.73|