- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Nordsjælland will welcome Randers to Right to Dream Park for a matchday 31 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 11th April 2021 ended in a Nordsjælland 4-3 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Nordsjælland has won 8 matches, and Randers triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.70 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Nordsjælland's latest fixture against AGF ended in an away 3-1 loss. FCN dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Nordsjælland set the tone early and scored in the 13rd minute.
Randers's previous game in the competition versus Midtjylland ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Randers played better before halftime and scored in the 45+2th minute.
Since the start of the season, Nordsjælland is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Nordsjælland is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Randers has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Randers wins 1.19 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Randers.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Nordsjælland's home and Randers's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Wednesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 47% of Nordsjælland's home and Randers's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Nordsjælland vs Randers Betting Tips
Nordsjælland vs Randers Head to Head
Average stats between Nordsjælland and Randers in most recent 20 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
Nordsjælland vs Randers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Nordsjælland and Randers across current season. Calculated from Nordsjælland's Home stats and Randers's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, Nordsjælland has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Nordsjælland has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nordsjælland has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Randers's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Nordsjælland from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 13 games for Nordsjælland ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Nordsjælland recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Nordsjælland, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (69% of all matches) involving Nordsjælland has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Randers has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Randers has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Randers, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (59% of all matches) involving Randers has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 33%||50 %||19 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||25 %||38 %|
|Loss %||34% / 50%||25 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.19 / 3.50||3.06||3.31|
|Scored||1.59 / 1.33||1.75||1.44|
|Conceded||1.59 / 2.17||1.31||1.88|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||63 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||38 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||0 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||75 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||63 %||38 %|
|Possession %||51% / 47%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.59 / 3.00||5.13||4.06|
|Cards||2.09 / 2.17||2.13||2.06|
|Offsides||1.16 / 1.67||0.88||1.44|
|Fouls||12.28 / 10.17||12.81||11.75|
|Shots||11.75 / 8.00||13.25||10.25|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 4.00||5.00||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 50%||38 %||31 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||19 %||25 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||44 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 3.17||3.06||2.00|
|Scored||1.34 / 2.00||1.63||1.06|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.17||1.44||0.94|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||81 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||31 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||38 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||31 %||6 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||87 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||13 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||44 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.09 / 4.33||5.94||4.25|
|Cards||2.34 / 2.50||2.31||2.38|
|Offsides||1.94 / 2.00||2.13||1.75|
|Fouls||12.59 / 11.40||11.81||13.38|
|Shots||13.34 / 10.50||13.50||13.19|
|Shots on Target||5.66 / 5.83||5.88||5.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Nordsjælland vs Randers Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||1.54||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.98|