- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Porto will welcome CF Os Belenenses to Estádio Do Dragão for a matchday 34 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 4th February 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Porto has won 10 matches, and CF Os Belenenses triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.53 goals, while both teams score 35% of the time.
Porto's latest fixture against Rio Ave FC ended in an away 3-0 win. Porto was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Porto was much better than Rio Ave FC in the second half and scored in the 56th, 59th and 68th minute.
CF Os Belenenses's recent game against Santa Clara ended in a home 0-2 loss. Pastéis de Belém had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Porto is more dominant at home. They have thirteen wins out of 17 games on home soil. Dragões's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
CF Os Belenenses has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. CF Os Belenenses wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won six consecutive matches. Porto is currently unbeaten at home in fifteen games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Pastéis de Belém is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Porto.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Porto wins on average 2.47 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for CF Os Belenenses. My prediction is Porto to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.32 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of Porto's home and CF Os Belenenses's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 41% of Porto's home and CF Os Belenenses's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Porto vs CF Os Belenenses Betting Tips
Porto vs CF Os Belenenses Head to Head
Average stats between Porto and CF Os Belenenses in most recent 17 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Porto vs CF Os Belenenses Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Porto and CF Os Belenenses across current season. Calculated from Porto's Home stats and CF Os Belenenses's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Porto has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Porto has scored 16 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Porto is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 6 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Porto at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 15 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- CF Os Belenenses's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Porto from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Porto as they have now gone 28 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Porto ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Porto is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against CF Os Belenenses, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 16 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Porto, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (53% of all matches) involving Porto has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Porto will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 16 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, CF Os Belenenses has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. CF Os Belenenses has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CF Os Belenenses recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CF Os Belenenses has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 53% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for CF Os Belenenses has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/34 games for CF Os Belenenses this season.
- CF Os Belenenses will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 0.74 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||71% / 67%||76 %||65 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||18 %||29 %|
|Loss %||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 3.67||3.24||2.82|
|Scored||2.18 / 2.83||2.35||2.00|
|Conceded||0.85 / 0.83||0.88||0.82|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||35 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|Scores %||94% / 100%||94 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 33%||47 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 67%||65 %||65 %|
|Possession %||61% / 63%||62 %||61 %|
|Corners||5.88 / 6.83||6.41||5.35|
|Cards||1.88 / 2.50||2.24||1.53|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||1.82||2.19|
|Fouls||15.65 / 16.17||15.65||15.65|
|Shots||13.35 / 14.50||14.06||12.65|
|Shots on Target||6.29 / 5.00||6.71||5.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||35 %||18 %|
|Draw %||38% / 0%||29 %||47 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||35 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||1.76 / 2.50||1.94||1.59|
|Scored||0.74 / 1.00||0.88||0.59|
|Conceded||1.03 / 1.50||1.06||1.00|
|BTTS %||32% / 33%||41 %||24 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 33%||18 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||12 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||12 %||18 %|
|Scores %||47% / 50%||59 %||35 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||35 %||41 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 17%||41 %||18 %|
|Possession %||45% / 44%||48 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.35 / 5.17||5.35||3.35|
|Cards||2.68 / 1.83||2.65||2.71|
|Offsides||2.88 / 3.50||3.47||2.29|
|Fouls||15.26 / 12.33||15.59||14.94|
|Shots||9.71 / 11.17||10.41||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.24 / 5.17||4.65||3.82|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Porto vs CF Os Belenenses Odds
|HT 1||1.67||HT X||2.75||HT 2||8.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.91||Away Win Nil||12.00|
|Over 2.5||1.43||Under 2.5||2.80|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.70|