- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Porto will welcome Paços de Ferreira to Estádio Do Dragão for a matchday 8 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 14th March 2021 ended in a Porto 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Porto has won 15 matches, and Paços de Ferreira triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.76 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Porto's latest fixture against Gil Vicente ended in an away 2-1 win. Porto was very dangerous in attack, having attempted four shots on target. Porto scored in both halves in the 9th and 89th minute.
Paços de Ferreira's recent game against CF Os Belenenses ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Paços de Ferreira put the pressure early on and scored in the 12nd and 20th minute.
Since the start of the season, Porto is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 4 games on home soil. Dragões has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their home games.
Paços de Ferreira has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Paços de Ferreira wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Paços de Ferreira kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Porto is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in four games.
Paços de Ferreira failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Porto.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Porto wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Paços de Ferreira. My prediction is Porto to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.67 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Porto's home and Paços de Ferreira's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 17% of Porto's home and Paços de Ferreira's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Porto vs Paços de Ferreira Betting Tips
Porto vs Paços de Ferreira Head to Head
Average stats between Porto and Paços de Ferreira in most recent 21 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Porto vs Paços de Ferreira Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Porto and Paços de Ferreira across current season. Calculated from Porto's Home stats and Paços de Ferreira's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Porto has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Porto has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Porto is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Porto will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Porto as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Porto ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Porto is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Paços de Ferreira, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Porto, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (57% of all matches) involving Porto has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Porto will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Paços de Ferreira has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Paços de Ferreira has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Paços de Ferreira has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Paços de Ferreira as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Paços de Ferreira will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Porto, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Paços de Ferreira, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (43% of all matches) involving Paços de Ferreira has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||75% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 3.67||3.25||2.50|
|Scored||2.25 / 2.50||3.00||1.50|
|Conceded||0.63 / 1.17||0.25||1.00|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||25 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||63% / 67%||100 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||75 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 50%||75 %||75 %|
|Possession %||64% / 58%||68 %||61 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 5.17||7.25||4.00|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.60||3.00||3.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.60||0.75||1.25|
|Fouls||14.00 / 13.80||11.25||16.75|
|Shots||16.88 / 14.83||20.50||13.25|
|Shots on Target||5.75 / 6.67||8.00||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.50||2.50||2.25|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.33||1.25||0.75|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.17||1.25||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||51 %||44 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.33||6.50||4.50|
|Cards||3.25 / 4.20||2.50||4.00|
|Offsides||1.13 / 2.40||1.00||1.25|
|Fouls||18.38 / 15.20||21.50||15.25|
|Shots||13.25 / 15.50||15.75||10.75|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 5.00||4.50||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Porto vs Paços de Ferreira Odds
|HT 1||1.69||HT X||2.67||HT 2||9.10|
|Home Win Nil||1.95||Away Win Nil||20.00|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|