- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Bulgaria First League
- 15:15 Etar vs Botev Vratsa Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 15:45 Aluminij vs Maribor
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor
Porto will welcome Sporting CP to Estádio Do Dragão for a matchday 21 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 17th October 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Porto has won 12 matches, and Sporting CP triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Porto's latest fixture against CS Marítimo ended in an away 2-1 win. Porto was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Porto scored in both halves in the 14th and 90+3 minute.
Sporting CP's recent game against Portimonense ended in a home 2-0 win. Leões dominated the game and deserved the win. Sporting CP put the pressure early on and scored in the 27th and 31st minute.
Dragões's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 46% of home games.
Sporting CP has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. Sporting CP don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 2.54 points per game, both home and away.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Porto is currently unbeaten at home in eleven games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Leões is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Porto.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Porto wins on average 2.31 points per home game, compared to 2.54 points per away game for Sporting CP. My prediction is Porto to win.
Porto vs Sporting CP Betting Tips
Porto vs Sporting CP Head to Head
Average stats between Porto and Sporting CP in most recent 26 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Porto vs Sporting CP Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Porto and Sporting CP across current season. Calculated from Porto's Home stats and Sporting CP's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Porto has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Porto has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Porto at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 11 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Porto as they have now gone 20 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Porto ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Porto has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Porto is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Sporting CP, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Porto has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/26 games for Porto this season.
- It's likely that Porto will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sporting CP has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sporting CP has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Sporting CP away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 13 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Sporting CP as they have now gone 26 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sporting CP is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Porto, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Sporting CP, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (42% of all matches) involving Sporting CP has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sporting CP will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||69% / 83%||69 %||69 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||23 %||23 %|
|Loss %||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|AVG Goals||3.04 / 2.17||3.00||3.08|
|Scored||2.12 / 1.50||2.08||2.15|
|Conceded||0.92 / 0.67||0.92||0.92|
|BTTS %||54% / 33%||54 %||54 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 33%||31 %||31 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||54% / 33%||46 %||62 %|
|Scores %||92% / 83%||92 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 50%||46 %||46 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 83%||54 %||69 %|
|Possession %||60% / 60%||61 %||60 %|
|Corners||5.73 / 6.50||6.69||4.77|
|Cards||1.81 / 2.17||2.31||1.31|
|Offsides||1.80 / 1.67||2.00||1.58|
|Fouls||15.81 / 13.00||15.92||15.69|
|Shots||12.77 / 12.67||14.31||11.23|
|Shots on Target||6.46 / 4.67||6.77||6.15|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||77% / 50%||77 %||77 %|
|Draw %||23% / 50%||23 %||23 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 1.50||2.38||2.31|
|Scored||1.85 / 1.00||1.85||1.85|
|Conceded||0.50 / 0.50||0.54||0.46|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||46 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||23 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 17%||38 %||46 %|
|Scores %||96% / 83%||100 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||58% / 50%||54 %||62 %|
|Frist Goal %||85% / 83%||85 %||85 %|
|Possession %||58% / 60%||59 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.46 / 4.17||5.92||5.00|
|Cards||2.58 / 2.17||2.92||2.23|
|Offsides||1.36 / 1.50||1.15||1.58|
|Fouls||15.42 / 14.17||16.23||14.62|
|Shots||11.65 / 9.50||10.92||12.38|
|Shots on Target||5.46 / 3.33||6.00||4.92|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Porto vs Sporting CP Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.08||Under 9.5 Corners||1.75|