- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Porto will welcome Vitória Guimarães to Estádio Do Dragão for a matchday 28 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 29th December 2020 ended in a Porto 3-2 win. Both sides have met twenty-five times in the most recent seasons. Porto has won 19 matches, and Vitória Guimarães triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.96 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Porto's latest fixture against CD Nacional ended in an away 1-0 win. Porto was very dangerous in attack, having attempted four shots on target. Porto set the tone early and scored in the 20 minute.
Vitória Guimarães's recent game against Santa Clara ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Guerreiros didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Vitória Guimarães put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 17th minute.
Since the start of the season, Porto is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Dragões's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Vitória Guimarães has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Vitória Guimarães wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Porto is currently unbeaten at home in thirteen games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Guerreiros failed to win in nine consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against Porto.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Porto wins on average 2.40 points per home game, compared to 1.25 points per away game for Vitória Guimarães. My prediction is Porto to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 43% of Porto's home and Vitória Guimarães's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Porto vs Vitória Guimarães Betting Tips
Porto vs Vitória Guimarães Head to Head
Average stats between Porto and Vitória Guimarães in most recent 25 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Porto vs Vitória Guimarães Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Porto and Vitória Guimarães across current season. Calculated from Porto's Home stats and Vitória Guimarães's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Porto has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Porto has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Porto is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Porto at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 13 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Vitória Guimarães's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Porto from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Porto as they have now gone 25 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Porto is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Vitória Guimarães, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Porto, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (55% of all matches) involving Porto has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Porto will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Vitória Guimarães has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Vitória Guimarães has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vitória Guimarães has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Vitória Guimarães recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Vitória Guimarães has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/31 games for Vitória Guimarães this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 67%||73 %||63 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||20 %||31 %|
|Loss %||6% / 0%||7 %||6 %|
|AVG Goals||2.90 / 2.00||3.00||2.81|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.33||2.07||1.94|
|Conceded||0.90 / 0.67||0.93||0.88|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||53 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||7 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||48% / 17%||47 %||50 %|
|Scores %||94% / 100%||93 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 50%||47 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 67%||60 %||63 %|
|Possession %||61% / 62%||61 %||60 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 7.67||6.67||5.38|
|Cards||1.84 / 2.50||2.13||1.56|
|Offsides||2.10 / 3.00||1.93||2.27|
|Fouls||15.32 / 13.67||15.47||15.19|
|Shots||13.29 / 13.83||14.20||12.44|
|Shots on Target||6.32 / 5.17||6.73||5.94|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||47 %||31 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||7 %||31 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||47 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 2.00||2.73||2.06|
|Scored||1.13 / 0.83||1.27||1.00|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.17||1.47||1.06|
|BTTS %||39% / 17%||47 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||13 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||27 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||27 %||25 %|
|Scores %||68% / 50%||80 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 33%||33 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 50%||47 %||44 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.32 / 5.00||5.93||4.75|
|Cards||2.42 / 2.33||2.67||2.19|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.83||2.20||1.81|
|Fouls||15.32 / 11.83||16.80||13.94|
|Shots||9.74 / 9.17||11.33||8.25|
|Shots on Target||4.16 / 4.33||4.40||3.94|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Porto vs Vitória Guimarães Odds
|HT 1||1.78||HT X||2.45||HT 2||7.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.05||Away Win Nil||9.50|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.72||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|