- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Ryūkyū will welcome Fagiano Okayama to Tapic Kenso Hiyagon Stadium for a matchday 32 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 19th June 2021 ended in a Fagiano Okayama 3-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Ryūkyū has won 1 match, and Fagiano Okayama triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.20 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Ryūkyū's latest fixture against Jubilo Iwata ended in an away 2-0 loss. Ryūkyū dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Since the start of the season, Ryūkyū is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 17 games on home soil. Ryūkyū's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 41% of home games.
Fagiano Okayama has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Fagiano Okayama has collected 1.53 points on average per away game, compared to 1.06 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Ryūkyū or Draw.
Ryūkyū vs Fagiano Okayama Betting Tips
Ryūkyū vs Fagiano Okayama Head to Head
Average stats between Ryūkyū and Fagiano Okayama in most recent 5 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Ryūkyū vs Fagiano Okayama Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ryūkyū and Fagiano Okayama across current season. Calculated from Ryūkyū's Home stats and Fagiano Okayama's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Ryūkyū has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Ryūkyū has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ryūkyū recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Ryūkyū, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (48% of all matches) involving Ryūkyū has seen BTTS landing.
- Ryūkyū will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.48 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Fagiano Okayama has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Fagiano Okayama has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fagiano Okayama has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Fagiano Okayama has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Fagiano Okayama will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Ryūkyū, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fagiano Okayama recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Fagiano Okayama has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Fagiano Okayama has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/31 games for Fagiano Okayama this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||53 %||35 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||18 %||24 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||29 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.83||2.06||2.94|
|Scored||1.38 / 2.17||1.35||1.41|
|Conceded||1.12 / 0.67||0.71||1.53|
|BTTS %||47% / 17%||29 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 0%||24 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||0 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||24 %||18 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||59 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 50%||41 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||41 %||53 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.09 / 4.67||5.47||4.71|
|Cards||0.74 / 0.67||0.76||0.71|
|Offsides||1.21 / 1.00||1.00||1.41|
|Fouls||8.35 / 6.50||7.94||8.76|
|Shots||9.76 / 13.17||10.12||9.41|
|Shots on Target||4.35 / 6.17||4.29||4.41|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||29 %||35 %|
|Draw %||32% / 50%||18 %||47 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||53 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||1.71 / 2.00||1.59||1.82|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.83||0.76||1.00|
|Conceded||0.82 / 1.17||0.82||0.82|
|BTTS %||32% / 50%||24 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||0 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||18 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||12 %||18 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||53 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 17%||41 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||35 %||41 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 3.67||5.35||4.94|
|Cards||0.76 / 0.83||0.71||0.82|
|Offsides||1.24 / 2.00||1.24||1.24|
|Fouls||9.94 / 10.50||9.12||10.76|
|Shots||9.68 / 7.83||10.00||9.35|
|Shots on Target||4.38 / 3.83||4.35||4.41|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ryūkyū vs Fagiano Okayama Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.30|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||4.95|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|