Ryūkyū will welcome Montedio Yamagata to Tapic Kenso Hiyagon Stadium for a matchday 15 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 10th October 2020 ended in a Montedio Yamagata 3-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Ryūkyū has won 0 matches, and Montedio Yamagata triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Ryūkyū's last game in the Japan J2 League against Tochigi at home ended in a 4-2 win. Ryūkyū had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Ryūkyū played much better in the first half and scored in the 16th, 22nd, 74th and 90th minute.
Montedio Yamagata's recent game against Ehime ended in a home 1-0 win. Montedio Yamagata dominated the game and deserved the win. Montedio Yamagata put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 29th minute.
Since the start of the season, Ryūkyū is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 10 games on home soil. Ryūkyū's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Montedio Yamagata has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Montedio Yamagata has collected 1.70 points on average per away game, compared to 1.44 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Ryūkyū or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.78 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 26% of Ryūkyū's home and Montedio Yamagata's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Ryūkyū vs Montedio Yamagata Betting Tips
Ryūkyū vs Montedio Yamagata Head to Head
Average stats between Ryūkyū and Montedio Yamagata in most recent 4 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Ryūkyū vs Montedio Yamagata Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ryūkyū and Montedio Yamagata across current season. Calculated from Ryūkyū's Home stats and Montedio Yamagata's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Ryūkyū has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ryūkyū has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Ryūkyū ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ryūkyū recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ryūkyū has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/19 games for Ryūkyū this season.
- Coming into this game, Montedio Yamagata has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Montedio Yamagata has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Montedio Yamagata has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Montedio Yamagata as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Montedio Yamagata has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Montedio Yamagata is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Ryūkyū, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Montedio Yamagata has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/19 games for Montedio Yamagata this season.
- It's likely that Montedio Yamagata will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||58% / 50%||70 %||44 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||20 %||22 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||10 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 2.83||2.20||2.89|
|Scored||1.58 / 2.17||1.60||1.56|
|Conceded||0.95 / 0.67||0.60||1.33|
|BTTS %||42% / 17%||30 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 0%||30 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||30 %||11 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||70 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 50%||60 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||60 %||56 %|
|Possession %||52% / 52%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.84 / 4.67||6.00||5.67|
|Cards||0.63 / 0.67||0.80||0.44|
|Offsides||0.89 / 1.00||0.70||1.11|
|Fouls||8.26 / 6.50||7.30||9.33|
|Shots||10.16 / 13.17||9.90||10.44|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 6.17||4.40||4.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||44 %||40 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||11 %||50 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||44 %||10 %|
|AVG Goals||1.84 / 2.00||2.22||1.50|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.17||1.11||1.00|
|Conceded||0.79 / 0.83||1.11||0.50|
|BTTS %||37% / 17%||33 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||0 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||22 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||22 %||30 %|
|Scores %||74% / 50%||78 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 50%||44 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 33%||78 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 52%||52 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.47 / 6.33||6.11||4.90|
|Cards||0.53 / 0.67||0.44||0.60|
|Offsides||1.42 / 1.83||1.56||1.30|
|Fouls||10.16 / 10.83||11.89||8.60|
|Shots||10.21 / 10.33||11.67||8.90|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 3.67||5.33||3.70|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ryūkyū vs Montedio Yamagata Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||2.06||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|