- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Salzburg will welcome Wattens to Red Bull Arena for a matchday 32 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 21st April 2021 ended in a Wattens 3-2 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Salzburg has won 4 matches, and Wattens triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 5.60 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Salzburg's latest fixture against LASK Linz ended in an away 5-2 win. Salzburg was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Salzburg scored in both halves in the 20th, 21st, 44th, 67th and 72nd minute.
Wattens's recent game against Wolfsberger AC ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Wattens had good chances in both halves and scored in the 13rd and 73rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Salzburg is more dominant at home. They have thirteen wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Salzburg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Wattens has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wattens wins 1.13 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wattens kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Salzburg is currently unbeaten at home in ten games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Wattens failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Salzburg.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Salzburg wins on average 2.50 points per home game, compared to 1.13 points per away game for Wattens. My prediction is Salzburg to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.94 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 70% of Salzburg's home and Wattens's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 60% of Salzburg's home and Wattens's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Salzburg vs Wattens Betting Tips
Salzburg vs Wattens Head to Head
Average stats between Salzburg and Wattens in most recent 5 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
Salzburg vs Wattens Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Salzburg and Wattens across current season. Calculated from Salzburg's Home stats and Wattens's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Salzburg has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Salzburg has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Salzburg at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Salzburg will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Salzburg has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 16 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Salzburg as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Salzburg ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Salzburg is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Wattens, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 15 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Salzburg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (66% of all matches) involving Salzburg has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Salzburg will score today, as they have netted in the last 22 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Wattens has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Wattens has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 14 games for Wattens ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Wattens turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Wattens, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (59% of all matches) involving Wattens has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||78% / 83%||81 %||75 %|
|Draw %||6% / 17%||6 %||6 %|
|Loss %||16% / 0%||13 %||19 %|
|AVG Goals||3.97 / 3.67||4.19||3.75|
|Scored||2.94 / 3.00||3.19||2.69|
|Conceded||1.03 / 0.67||1.00||1.06|
|BTTS %||66% / 50%||69 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||53% / 83%||44 %||63 %|
|Scores %||97% / 100%||100 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 50%||31 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 67%||56 %||75 %|
|Possession %||59% / 56%||59 %||58 %|
|Corners||6.81 / 6.67||6.50||7.13|
|Cards||1.59 / 1.33||1.56||1.63|
|Offsides||3.03 / 1.83||3.06||3.00|
|Fouls||12.97 / 11.50||12.25||13.69|
|Shots||17.25 / 15.83||17.88||16.63|
|Shots on Target||7.41 / 6.50||7.63||7.19|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 67%||31 %||31 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||31 %||19 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||38 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.53 / 3.83||3.38||3.69|
|Scored||1.66 / 2.50||1.75||1.56|
|Conceded||1.88 / 1.33||1.63||2.13|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||75 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 50%||19 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 50%||38 %||38 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||87 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 17%||13 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||63 %||38 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||48 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.63 / 4.83||4.88||4.38|
|Cards||2.06 / 2.17||1.94||2.19|
|Offsides||2.44 / 2.83||2.88||2.00|
|Fouls||13.19 / 16.33||13.00||13.38|
|Shots||12.77 / 12.50||12.19||13.40|
|Shots on Target||5.45 / 7.17||5.06||5.87|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Salzburg vs Wattens Odds
|HT 1||1.50||HT X||3.25||HT 2||9.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.05||Away Win Nil||14.00|
|Over 2.5||1.25||Under 2.5||3.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.23|