- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 15:00 Sabail FK vs Qarabağ Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Bulgaria First League
- 15:15 Etar vs Botev Vratsa Croatia Prva HNL
- 15:00 Varaždin vs Šibenik
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Bačka Palanka vs Vojvodina
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 15:45 Aluminij vs Maribor
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 15:00 Lviv vs Oleksandria
St. Gallen will welcome Basel to Kybunpark for a matchday 22 fixture in Switzerland Super League. The last meeting on 19th December 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met thirty-four times in the most recent seasons. St. Gallen has won 9 matches, and Basel triumphed in 18. Recent outings average 3.12 goals, while both teams score 59% of the time.
St. Gallen's latest fixture against Vaduz ended in an away 2-1 loss. St. Gallen dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. St. Gallen was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 80 minute.
Basel's recent game against Lausanne Sport ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, St. Gallen is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although St. Gallen is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Basel has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Basel wins 1.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Basel kept a clean sheet in just 7% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is St. Gallen or Basel to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. St. Gallen has scored in 79% of home games. Basel is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
St. Gallen vs Basel Betting Tips
St. Gallen vs Basel Head to Head
Average stats between St. Gallen and Basel in most recent 34 outings in the Switzerland Super League.
St. Gallen vs Basel Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between St. Gallen and Basel across current season. Calculated from St. Gallen's Home stats and Basel's Away stats.
Switzerland Super League Form
- Coming into this game, St. Gallen has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. St. Gallen has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- St. Gallen has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for St. Gallen ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can St. Gallen turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for St. Gallen, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (57% of all matches) involving St. Gallen has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Basel has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Basel has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Basel ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Basel has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Basel has seen a total of 19/28 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 68% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Basel will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||36 %||21 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||29 %||36 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||36 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.64 / 1.17||2.50||2.79|
|Scored||1.25 / 0.67||1.29||1.21|
|Conceded||1.39 / 0.50||1.21||1.57|
|BTTS %||57% / 17%||57 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||14 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||21 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 0%||14 %||28 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||79 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 67%||29 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 33%||43 %||50 %|
|Possession %||55% / 53%||57 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.57 / 7.50||6.21||6.93|
|Cards||2.14 / 1.33||2.29||2.00|
|Offsides||1.82 / 1.33||2.14||1.50|
|Fouls||12.21 / 10.33||11.50||12.93|
|Shots||14.25 / 15.17||14.93||13.57|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 4.83||5.29||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||36 %||43 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||43 %||0 %|
|Loss %||39% / 50%||21 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 3.83||3.14||3.07|
|Scored||1.57 / 2.00||1.64||1.50|
|Conceded||1.54 / 1.83||1.50||1.57|
|BTTS %||68% / 100%||71 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 33%||28 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 50%||14 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||28 %||28 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||79 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||21 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 50%||57 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.39 / 5.17||6.50||4.29|
|Cards||1.96 / 1.83||2.21||1.71|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.50||1.67||1.36|
|Fouls||9.54 / 9.50||10.14||8.93|
|Shots||11.18 / 10.00||12.64||9.71|
|Shots on Target||5.32 / 4.67||6.14||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
St. Gallen vs Basel Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.50||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.51||Under 2.5||2.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|