- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
FC Schaffhausen will welcome Chiasso to LIPO Park Schaffhausen for a matchday 35 fixture in Switzerland Challenge League. The last meeting on 13th February 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-seven times in the most recent seasons. FC Schaffhausen has won 16 matches, and Chiasso triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.11 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
FC Schaffhausen's latest fixture against Thun ended in an away 1-0 loss. FC Schaffhausen dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Chiasso's previous game in the competition versus Wil ended in an away 3-2 loss. Rossoblu had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Chiasso was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 7th and 90+3 minute.
Since the start of the season, FC Schaffhausen is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although FC Schaffhausen is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Chiasso has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Chiasso wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Chiasso kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is FC Schaffhausen or Chiasso to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.09 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 59% of FC Schaffhausen's home and Chiasso's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 53% of FC Schaffhausen's home and Chiasso's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso Betting Tips
FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso Head to Head
Average stats between FC Schaffhausen and Chiasso in most recent 27 outings in the Switzerland Challenge League.
FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between FC Schaffhausen and Chiasso across current season. Calculated from FC Schaffhausen's Home stats and Chiasso's Away stats.
Switzerland Challenge League Form
- Coming into this game, FC Schaffhausen has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. FC Schaffhausen has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FC Schaffhausen has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Chiasso's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop FC Schaffhausen from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- FC Schaffhausen has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- FC Schaffhausen will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Chiasso, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for FC Schaffhausen, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (64% of all matches) involving FC Schaffhausen has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Chiasso has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Chiasso has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Chiasso has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Chiasso ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Chiasso has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Chiasso, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (50% of all matches) involving Chiasso has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Chiasso will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 67%||56 %||33 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.92 / 2.33||3.17||2.67|
|Scored||1.64 / 1.50||1.94||1.33|
|Conceded||1.28 / 0.83||1.22||1.33|
|BTTS %||64% / 50%||61 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||22 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||28 %||28 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||94 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||33 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||61 %||33 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||56 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.69 / 5.20||4.50||4.89|
|Cards||2.22 / 2.00||2.67||1.78|
|Offsides||1.94 / 2.00||2.06||1.82|
|Fouls||11.60 / 10.80||11.94||11.24|
|Shots||9.63 / 11.00||11.29||8.06|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 6.20||5.76||3.94|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||39 %||11 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||33 %||17 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||28 %||72 %|
|AVG Goals||2.64 / 3.00||2.39||2.89|
|Scored||0.97 / 1.17||1.11||0.83|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.83||1.28||2.06|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||0 %||39 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|Scores %||61% / 50%||61 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||22 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||44 %||22 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 5.33||4.78||4.06|
|Cards||3.08 / 2.67||3.00||3.17|
|Offsides||2.26 / 1.50||1.94||2.56|
|Fouls||13.34 / 14.50||13.29||13.39|
|Shots||9.67 / 8.33||11.39||7.94|
|Shots on Target||4.31 / 4.17||5.28||3.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.38||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.40||Under 2.5||2.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.44||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.81|