- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Schalke 04 will welcome Sandhausen to VELTINS-Arena for a matchday 15 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 8th February 2017 ended in a Schalke 04 4-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Schalke 04 has won 2 matches, and Sandhausen failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Schalke 04's latest fixture against Werder Bremen ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Schalke 04 was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 82nd minute.
Sandhausen's previous game in the competition versus St. Pauli ended in an away 3-1 loss. Sandhausen had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Sandhausen was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 67th minute.
So far, Schalke 04 plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.86 points per away game on average compared to 1.63 points at home. Although Schalke 04 is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Sandhausen has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sandhausen has collected 1.25 points on average per away game, compared to 0.29 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sandhausen kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Schalke 04 is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Sandhausen failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Schalke 04. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Schalke 04 wins on average 1.63 points per home game, compared to 1.25 points per away game for Sandhausen. My prediction is Schalke 04 to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.22 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 79% of Schalke 04's home and Sandhausen's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Schalke 04 vs Sandhausen Betting Tips
Schalke 04 vs Sandhausen Head to Head
Average stats between Schalke 04 and Sandhausen in most recent 2 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Schalke 04 vs Sandhausen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Schalke 04 and Sandhausen across current season. Calculated from Schalke 04's Home stats and Sandhausen's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Schalke 04 has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Schalke 04 has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Schalke 04 will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Schalke 04 has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 7 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Schalke 04 has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/14 games for Schalke 04 this season.
- Coming into this game, Sandhausen has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sandhausen has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sandhausen has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Sandhausen when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Schalke 04 stop this run?
- In the last 5 matches for Sandhausen, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (62% of all matches) involving Sandhausen has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sandhausen will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 33%||50 %||57 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||13 %||14 %|
|Loss %||33% / 50%||38 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||3.13 / 3.33||4.00||2.14|
|Scored||1.87 / 1.83||2.38||1.29|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.50||1.63||0.86|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||75 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 17%||38 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 33%||50 %||28 %|
|Scores %||93% / 67%||100 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 17%||25 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 50%||63 %||71 %|
|Possession %||52% / 56%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 6.67||5.13||4.86|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.17||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.40 / 1.67||1.75||1.00|
|Fouls||11.00 / 10.33||9.38||12.86|
|Shots||16.47 / 15.67||17.50||15.29|
|Shots on Target||7.13 / 7.17||8.13||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 17%||0 %||38 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||29 %||13 %|
|Loss %||60% / 67%||71 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.27 / 3.50||3.14||3.38|
|Scored||1.07 / 1.17||0.71||1.38|
|Conceded||2.20 / 2.33||2.43||2.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||57 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||40% / 33%||43 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||57 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||14 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 67%||14 %||63 %|
|Possession %||40% / 43%||43 %||37 %|
|Corners||4.07 / 4.83||4.43||3.75|
|Cards||2.53 / 3.17||2.43||2.63|
|Offsides||1.80 / 1.50||1.57||2.00|
|Fouls||12.07 / 12.67||10.57||13.38|
|Shots||10.60 / 10.33||11.00||10.25|
|Shots on Target||3.87 / 4.33||4.43||3.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Schalke 04 vs Sandhausen Odds
|HT 1||1.90||HT X||2.50||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.58||Under 2.5||2.28|
|BTTS Yes||1.75||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|