- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
FC Seoul will welcome Seongnam to Seoul World Cup Stadium for a matchday 13 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 10th March 2021 ended in a Seongnam 1-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. FC Seoul has won 10 matches, and Seongnam triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.21 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
FC Seoul's latest fixture against Suwon ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. FC Seoul was more dominant in the second half and scored in injury time.
Seongnam's recent game against Suwon Bluewings ended in a home 0-1 loss. Seongnam had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, FC Seoul is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although FC Seoul is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Seongnam has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Seongnam wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Seongnam failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is FC Seoul or Draw.
FC Seoul vs Seongnam Betting Tips
FC Seoul vs Seongnam Head to Head
Average stats between FC Seoul and Seongnam in most recent 19 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
FC Seoul vs Seongnam Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between FC Seoul and Seongnam across current season. Calculated from FC Seoul's Home stats and Seongnam's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, FC Seoul has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. FC Seoul has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FC Seoul has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can FC Seoul turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for FC Seoul, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving FC Seoul has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Seongnam has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Seongnam has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Seongnam recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Seongnam has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 54% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Seongnam has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/13 games for Seongnam this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||33 %||29 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|Loss %||54% / 83%||50 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 3.17||2.50||2.43|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.50||1.33||1.00|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.67||1.17||1.43|
|BTTS %||54% / 67%||50 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 67%||17 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||50 %||28 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||67 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 17%||17 %||43 %|
|Possession %||50% / 56%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.46 / 7.17||5.17||3.86|
|Cards||1.38 / 2.33||1.00||1.71|
|Offsides||1.17 / 1.33||1.60||0.86|
|Fouls||11.00 / 13.67||11.33||10.71|
|Shots||11.46 / 16.33||12.83||10.29|
|Shots on Target||5.23 / 6.67||5.50||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||43 %||17 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||14 %||50 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||43 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||1.62 / 2.83||1.71||1.50|
|Scored||0.77 / 0.83||0.86||0.67|
|Conceded||0.85 / 2.00||0.86||0.83|
|BTTS %||31% / 50%||29 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||14 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||46% / 50%||57 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 0%||43 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||23% / 17%||29 %||17 %|
|Possession %||46% / 50%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.46 / 3.00||4.00||2.83|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.33||1.43||2.67|
|Offsides||2.08 / 1.40||1.71||2.60|
|Fouls||15.08 / 12.33||14.71||15.50|
|Shots||8.62 / 7.00||10.29||6.67|
|Shots on Target||3.85 / 4.50||4.29||3.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
FC Seoul vs Seongnam Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||2.38||Under 2.5||1.55|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.46|