- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Smorgon will welcome Vitebsk to Stadyen Junatstva for a matchday 26 fixture in Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga. The last meeting on 28th May 2021 ended in a Vitebsk 5-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Smorgon has won 0 matches, and Vitebsk triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 5.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Smorgon's latest fixture against Torpedo BelAZ ended in an away 7-1 loss. I expected more from Redblacks. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Smorgon was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 83rd minute.
Vitebsk's recent game against Isloch ended in a home 0-4 loss. Vitebsk had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Smorgon is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Smorgon is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Vitebsk has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Vitebsk wins 0.87 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vitebsk kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Redblacks has won just 20% of home games. On average they score 1.07 goals and concede 1.73 per game. Vitebsk is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Smorgon wins on average 0.93 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Vitebsk. My prediction is Vitebsk to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of Smorgon's home and Vitebsk's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Smorgon vs Vitebsk Betting Tips
Smorgon vs Vitebsk Head to Head
Average stats between Smorgon and Vitebsk in most recent 1 outings in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga.
Smorgon vs Vitebsk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Smorgon and Vitebsk across current season. Calculated from Smorgon's Home stats and Vitebsk's Away stats.
Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Smorgon has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Smorgon has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 18 games for Smorgon ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Smorgon recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Smorgon has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Smorgon has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/25 games for Smorgon this season.
- Coming into this game, Vitebsk has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Vitebsk has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Vitebsk when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Smorgon stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 7 games involving Vitebsk has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Smorgon get in on the action today? There has been a total of 21 goals in the last 5 games for Vitebsk, both home and away.
- Vitebsk has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 9 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Vitebsk, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (40% of all matches) involving Vitebsk has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 33%||20 %||7 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||33 %||27 %|
|Loss %||57% / 33%||47 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.07 / 2.67||2.80||3.33|
|Scored||0.87 / 1.00||1.07||0.67|
|Conceded||2.20 / 1.67||1.73||2.67|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||60 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||27 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||20 %||7 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||80 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 50%||20 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 33%||47 %||7 %|
|Possession %||46% / 58%||44 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.64 / 4.00||3.00||4.29|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.33||2.27||2.50|
|Offsides||1.86 / 1.40||2.21||1.50|
|Fouls||14.39 / 15.60||14.50||14.29|
|Shots||6.56 / 8.25||6.93||6.15|
|Shots on Target||3.11 / 4.50||3.29||2.92|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 17%||40 %||20 %|
|Draw %||33% / 0%||40 %||27 %|
|Loss %||37% / 83%||20 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 3.00||2.33||2.87|
|Scored||1.23 / 0.67||1.47||1.00|
|Conceded||1.37 / 2.33||0.87||1.87|
|BTTS %||37% / 17%||33 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||20 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||7 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 0%||7 %||33 %|
|Scores %||53% / 33%||53 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 17%||53 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||27 %||40 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.34 / 3.60||4.00||4.67|
|Cards||2.34 / 2.20||2.29||2.40|
|Offsides||1.48 / 0.80||1.86||1.13|
|Fouls||13.41 / 11.40||12.71||14.07|
|Shots||10.21 / 10.80||11.14||9.33|
|Shots on Target||4.93 / 5.40||5.36||4.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Smorgon vs Vitebsk Odds
|HT 1||4.50||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.25|
|Home Win Nil||8.75||Away Win Nil||2.70|
|Over 2.5||1.55||Under 2.5||2.29|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|