- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Sochaux will welcome Caen to Stade Auguste-Bonal for a matchday 21 fixture in France Ligue 2. The last meeting on 7th August 2021 ended in a Sochaux 2-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Sochaux has won 6 matches, and Caen triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Sochaux's latest fixture against Le Havre ended in an away 1-0 win. Les jaunes et bleus was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Sochaux was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 65 minute.
Caen's previous game in the competition versus Quevilly Rouen ended in an away 2-2 draw. Their attackers wasted a lot of good goal-scoring opportunities, so the draw was deserved. Caen was much better in the second half and scored in the 26th and 50th minute.
Since the start of the season, Sochaux is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 11 games on home soil. Les Lionceaux's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 45% of home games.
Caen has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Caen has collected 1.20 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Caen kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Caen.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.86 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 22% of Sochaux's home and Caen's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Sochaux vs Caen Betting Tips
Sochaux vs Caen Head to Head
Average stats between Sochaux and Caen in most recent 8 outings in the France Ligue 2.
Sochaux vs Caen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sochaux and Caen across current season. Calculated from Sochaux's Home stats and Caen's Away stats.
France Ligue 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Sochaux has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sochaux has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sochaux has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Sochaux as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sochaux will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Caen, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Sochaux, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (40% of all matches) involving Sochaux has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sochaux will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Caen has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Caen has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Caen away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Caen has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Caen will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sochaux, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Caen recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Caen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/19 games for Caen this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 50%||55 %||50 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||27 %||30 %|
|Loss %||19% / 33%||18 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.83||1.82||2.20|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.17||1.09||1.20|
|Conceded||0.86 / 0.67||0.73||1.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||36 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||18 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||0 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||5% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||73 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 50%||45 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||45 %||40 %|
|Possession %||56% / 49%||59 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.05 / 3.83||5.45||4.60|
|Cards||2.24 / 1.67||2.09||2.40|
|Offsides||2.24 / 2.50||2.09||2.40|
|Fouls||13.00 / 12.17||12.55||13.50|
|Shots||9.81 / 9.50||9.91||9.70|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 5.50||4.91||4.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||30 %||20 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||10 %||60 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||60 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 3.17||2.30||2.50|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.33||1.20||1.20|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.83||1.10||1.30|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||40 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||0 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||30 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||30 %||20 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||70 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 0%||30 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||40 %||60 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||52 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.20 / 3.67||4.80||3.60|
|Cards||1.75 / 2.00||1.20||2.30|
|Offsides||1.35 / 0.80||1.40||1.30|
|Fouls||14.05 / 12.80||13.40||14.70|
|Shots||9.90 / 8.00||11.60||8.20|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 3.67||4.80||3.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sochaux vs Caen Odds
|HT 1||2.45||HT X||2.00||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.62||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.68|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.82||Under 9.5 Corners||1.41|