- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
St. Pauli will welcome Erzgebirge Aue to Millerntor-Stadion for a matchday 19 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 1st August 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. St. Pauli has won 3 matches, and Erzgebirge Aue triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.68 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
St. Pauli's latest fixture against Holstein Kiel ended in an away 3-0 loss. St. Pauli dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Erzgebirge Aue's recent game against Nürnberg ended in a home 1-3 loss. Veilchen had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Erzgebirge Aue put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 8th minute.
Since the start of the season, St. Pauli is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 9 games on home soil. Die Freibeuter der Liga's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Erzgebirge Aue has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Erzgebirge Aue wins 0.78 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Erzgebirge Aue kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. St. Pauli is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in nine games.
Veilchen failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against St. Pauli.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. St. Pauli wins on average 2.78 points per home game, compared to 0.78 points per away game for Erzgebirge Aue. My prediction is St. Pauli to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.19 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 76% of St. Pauli's home and Erzgebirge Aue's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 57% of St. Pauli's home and Erzgebirge Aue's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
St. Pauli vs Erzgebirge Aue Betting Tips
St. Pauli vs Erzgebirge Aue Head to Head
Average stats between St. Pauli and Erzgebirge Aue in most recent 19 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
St. Pauli vs Erzgebirge Aue Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between St. Pauli and Erzgebirge Aue across current season. Calculated from St. Pauli's Home stats and Erzgebirge Aue's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, St. Pauli has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. St. Pauli has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- St. Pauli is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 8 games that they have played at home.
- St. Pauli will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- St. Pauli has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 8 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for St. Pauli ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- St. Pauli will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Erzgebirge Aue, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for St. Pauli, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving St. Pauli has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Erzgebirge Aue has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Erzgebirge Aue has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Erzgebirge Aue recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Erzgebirge Aue, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Erzgebirge Aue has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||58% / 50%||89 %||30 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||11 %||30 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.37 / 3.50||3.67||3.10|
|Scored||2.05 / 1.50||2.89||1.30|
|Conceded||1.32 / 2.00||0.78||1.80|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||56 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||37% / 50%||44 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||47% / 33%||78 %||20 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||100 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 0%||44 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||89 %||40 %|
|Possession %||55% / 58%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 6.83||6.56||4.80|
|Cards||1.47 / 1.50||0.67||2.20|
|Offsides||2.16 / 2.50||2.56||1.80|
|Fouls||9.00 / 10.00||8.33||9.60|
|Shots||15.95 / 14.33||18.78||13.40|
|Shots on Target||6.47 / 6.50||7.56||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||16% / 50%||20 %||11 %|
|Draw %||32% / 0%||20 %||44 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||60 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 2.50||2.30||2.89|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.17||0.80||1.00|
|Conceded||1.68 / 1.33||1.50||1.89|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 33%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 17%||40 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||0 %||22 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||70 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||30 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 17%||30 %||22 %|
|Possession %||44% / 51%||45 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.53 / 3.33||3.80||3.22|
|Cards||2.21 / 1.67||1.60||2.89|
|Offsides||2.63 / 1.67||2.50||2.78|
|Fouls||13.74 / 10.83||9.90||18.00|
|Shots||14.00 / 11.67||14.90||13.00|
|Shots on Target||4.89 / 4.33||5.70||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
St. Pauli vs Erzgebirge Aue Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.60||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.55||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.99||Under 9.5 Corners||1.82|