- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Stade Lausanne-Ouchy will welcome Neuchâtel Xamax to Stade Olympique de la Pontaise for a matchday 34 fixture in Switzerland Challenge League. The last meeting on 19th March 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Stade Lausanne-Ouchy has won 2 matches, and Neuchâtel Xamax failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 0.67 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Stade Lausanne-Ouchy's last game in the Switzerland Challenge League against Neuchâtel Xamax at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had plenty of ball possession but less dangerous goal-scoring chances. Stade Lausanne-Ouchy scored before halftime in the 25th minute.
Neuchâtel Xamax's recent game against Wil ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Neuchâtel Xamax pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 52nd and 63rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Stade Lausanne-Ouchy is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Stade Lausanne-Ouchy is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Neuchâtel Xamax has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Neuchâtel Xamax wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Neuchâtel Xamax kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Stade Lausanne-Ouchy or Draw.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Stade Lausanne-Ouchy failed to keep a clean sheet in 22% of home games, while Neuchâtel Xamax conceded in 11% of away games. On average, both teams score in 60% of Stade Lausanne-Ouchy's home and Neuchâtel Xamax's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax Betting Tips
Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax Head to Head
Average stats between Stade Lausanne-Ouchy and Neuchâtel Xamax in most recent 3 outings in the Switzerland Challenge League.
Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stade Lausanne-Ouchy and Neuchâtel Xamax across current season. Calculated from Stade Lausanne-Ouchy's Home stats and Neuchâtel Xamax's Away stats.
Switzerland Challenge League Form
- Coming into this game, Stade Lausanne-Ouchy has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Stade Lausanne-Ouchy has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Stade Lausanne-Ouchy has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Stade Lausanne-Ouchy will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Stade Lausanne-Ouchy has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 18 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Stade Lausanne-Ouchy as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Stade Lausanne-Ouchy ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Stade Lausanne-Ouchy will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Neuchâtel Xamax, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Stade Lausanne-Ouchy, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (64% of all matches) involving Stade Lausanne-Ouchy has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Stade Lausanne-Ouchy will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Neuchâtel Xamax has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Neuchâtel Xamax has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Neuchâtel Xamax ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Neuchâtel Xamax will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Stade Lausanne-Ouchy, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Neuchâtel Xamax has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Neuchâtel Xamax, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (42% of all matches) involving Neuchâtel Xamax has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Neuchâtel Xamax will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||44 %||39 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||33 %||39 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.17||2.94||2.39|
|Scored||1.58 / 1.17||1.78||1.39|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.00||1.17||1.00|
|BTTS %||64% / 33%||78 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||22 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||22 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||22 %||17 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||100 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 50%||22 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 83%||72 %||56 %|
|Possession %||54% / 51%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.83||6.00||5.00|
|Cards||2.44 / 2.33||2.56||2.33|
|Offsides||2.62 / 2.83||2.94||2.29|
|Fouls||12.82 / 14.50||13.47||12.18|
|Shots||10.09 / 10.50||11.39||8.71|
|Shots on Target||5.17 / 5.33||6.11||4.18|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||39 %||17 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||56% / 83%||44 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.61 / 2.33||2.50||2.72|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.50||1.17||0.83|
|Conceded||1.61 / 1.83||1.33||1.89|
|BTTS %||42% / 17%||39 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||17 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||11 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||17 %||11 %|
|Scores %||56% / 33%||61 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||28 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 17%||33 %||22 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||47 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 4.67||4.06||4.44|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.33||2.06||2.94|
|Offsides||2.06 / 1.60||2.18||1.94|
|Fouls||13.12 / 14.80||12.24||14.06|
|Shots||8.50 / 8.17||9.06||7.94|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.17||4.44||3.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.83||Under 2.5||1.96|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.08|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|