- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Thun will welcome Aarau to Stockhorn Arena for a matchday 35 fixture in Switzerland Challenge League. The last meeting on 2nd March 2021 ended in an Aarau 4-2 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Thun has won 3 matches, and Aarau triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.18 goals, while both teams score 73% of the time.
Thun's last game in the Switzerland Challenge League against FC Schaffhausen at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although Thun played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Thun scored in the second half in the 72nd minute.
Aarau's recent game against Kriens ended in a home 4-0 win. Aarau dominated the game and deserved the win. Aarau pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 47th, 58th, 66th and 87th minute.
Since the start of the season, Thun is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 18 games on home soil. Thun's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Aarau has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aarau wins 1.22 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Aarau kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Thun or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Thun has scored in 72% of home games. Aarau is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Thun vs Aarau Betting Tips
Thun vs Aarau Head to Head
Average stats between Thun and Aarau in most recent 11 outings in the Switzerland Challenge League.
Thun vs Aarau Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Thun and Aarau across current season. Calculated from Thun's Home stats and Aarau's Away stats.
Switzerland Challenge League Form
- Coming into this game, Thun has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Thun has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aarau's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Thun from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Thun will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aarau, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Thun, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (58% of all matches) involving Thun has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Thun will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Aarau has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Aarau has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 8 games involving Aarau has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Thun get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for Aarau, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Aarau, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (64% of all matches) involving Aarau has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 67%||56 %||50 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||17 %||22 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||28 %||28 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 3.00||2.33||3.39|
|Scored||1.58 / 2.00||1.44||1.72|
|Conceded||1.28 / 1.00||0.89||1.67|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||33 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 50%||17 %||39 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||11 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||28 %||39 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||72 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||50 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||61 %||72 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.33 / 5.80||5.22||5.44|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.80||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.94 / 3.25||2.00||1.88|
|Fouls||12.94 / 12.00||12.38||13.47|
|Shots||10.81 / 12.40||12.00||9.61|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 5.20||5.78||4.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 67%||61 %||33 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||17 %||22 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||22 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.47 / 4.33||3.39||3.56|
|Scored||1.83 / 2.67||2.17||1.50|
|Conceded||1.64 / 1.67||1.22||2.06|
|BTTS %||64% / 83%||61 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 50%||39 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||11 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 50%||44 %||33 %|
|Scores %||81% / 100%||83 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||72 %||44 %|
|Possession %||55% / 51%||56 %||55 %|
|Corners||6.75 / 6.83||6.33||7.17|
|Cards||1.89 / 1.50||1.56||2.22|
|Offsides||2.43 / 3.00||2.11||2.76|
|Fouls||11.03 / 11.83||11.33||10.71|
|Shots||11.14 / 10.83||11.22||11.06|
|Shots on Target||5.69 / 5.83||5.78||5.61|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Thun vs Aarau Odds
|HT 1||2.55||HT X||2.35||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.38||Under 2.5||2.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.36||BTTS NO||2.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.07|