- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Tokyo will welcome Gamba Osaka to Ajinomoto Stadium for a matchday 15 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 10th October 2020 ended in a Gamba Osaka 1-0 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Tokyo has won 8 matches, and Gamba Osaka triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.94 goals, while both teams score 61% of the time.
Tokyo's latest fixture against Kashiwa Reysol ended in an away 4-0 win. Tokyo was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Tokyo scored in both halves in the 11st, 17th, 18th and 90+3 minute.
Gamba Osaka's recent game against Urawa Reds ended in a home 0-3 loss. Gamba Osaka had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Tokyo is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Tokyo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Gamba Osaka has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Gamba Osaka wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Gamba Osaka failed to score in 75% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Tokyo is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Gamba Osaka failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Tokyo.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Tokyo wins on average 1.60 points per home game, compared to 0.75 points per away game for Gamba Osaka. My prediction is Tokyo to win.
Tokyo vs Gamba Osaka Betting Tips
Tokyo vs Gamba Osaka Head to Head
Average stats between Tokyo and Gamba Osaka in most recent 18 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Tokyo vs Gamba Osaka Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tokyo and Gamba Osaka across current season. Calculated from Tokyo's Home stats and Gamba Osaka's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Tokyo has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Tokyo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tokyo has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Tokyo has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tokyo recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Tokyo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/17 games for Tokyo this season.
- Tokyo will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1.29 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Gamba Osaka has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Gamba Osaka has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gamba Osaka has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gamba Osaka recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Gamba Osaka has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 67% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Gamba Osaka has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/15 games for Gamba Osaka this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 67%||50 %||14 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||10 %||43 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||40 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 1.67||3.40||2.14|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.00||1.60||0.86|
|Conceded||1.59 / 0.67||1.80||1.29|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||70 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||30 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||10 %||14 %|
|Scores %||65% / 83%||80 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 50%||20 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||24% / 83%||20 %||29 %|
|Possession %||47% / 43%||45 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.94 / 3.17||5.00||4.86|
|Cards||1.12 / 0.67||1.20||1.00|
|Offsides||0.94 / 1.67||1.00||0.86|
|Fouls||9.29 / 11.67||9.30||9.29|
|Shots||9.65 / 8.50||10.90||7.86|
|Shots on Target||4.24 / 3.67||4.90||3.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 50%||29 %||13 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||29 %||38 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||43 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.40 / 2.00||1.86||1.00|
|Scored||0.47 / 1.17||0.71||0.25|
|Conceded||0.93 / 0.83||1.14||0.75|
|BTTS %||20% / 33%||29 %||13 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||28 %||0 %|
|Scores %||33% / 67%||43 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||43 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 50%||29 %||13 %|
|Possession %||51% / 47%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.07 / 5.67||4.14||4.00|
|Cards||0.67 / 1.17||0.71||0.63|
|Offsides||1.40 / 1.40||1.71||1.13|
|Fouls||9.27 / 11.00||8.43||10.00|
|Shots||8.93 / 13.33||8.86||9.00|
|Shots on Target||3.53 / 6.50||3.43||3.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tokyo vs Gamba Osaka Odds
|HT 1||2.65||HT X||2.15||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||4.80|
|Over 2.5||2.06||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.15||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|