- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Tokyo will welcome Nagoya Grampus to Ajinomoto Stadium for a matchday 32 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 3rd April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Tokyo has won 10 matches, and Nagoya Grampus triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Tokyo's last game in the Japan J1 League against Yokohama at home ended in a 4-0 win. Although Tokyo played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Tokyo was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 19th, 21st, 43rd and 86th minute.
Nagoya Grampus's recent game against Yokohama F. Marinos ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Nagoya didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Nagoya Grampus had good chances in both halves and scored in the 12nd and 46th minute.
Since the start of the season, Tokyo is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Tokyo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Nagoya Grampus has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Nagoya Grampus wins 1.56 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Nagoya Grampus.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.58 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 57% of Tokyo's home and Nagoya Grampus's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus Betting Tips
Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus Head to Head
Average stats between Tokyo and Nagoya Grampus in most recent 18 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tokyo and Nagoya Grampus across current season. Calculated from Tokyo's Home stats and Nagoya Grampus's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Tokyo has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Tokyo has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tokyo has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Tokyo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Nagoya Grampus, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tokyo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Tokyo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/29 games for Tokyo this season.
- Coming into this game, Nagoya Grampus has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Nagoya Grampus has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Nagoya Grampus as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Nagoya Grampus ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Nagoya Grampus has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 18 occasions.
- Nagoya Grampus is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Tokyo, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Nagoya Grampus has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/29 games for Nagoya Grampus this season.
- It's likely that Nagoya Grampus will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 67%||47 %||35 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||13 %||29 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||40 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 1.67||3.13||2.06|
|Scored||1.31 / 1.00||1.67||1.00|
|Conceded||1.25 / 0.67||1.47||1.06|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||60 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||27 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||27 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||20 %||18 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||80 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 50%||27 %||41 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||40 %||53 %|
|Possession %||46% / 43%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.28 / 3.17||5.47||5.12|
|Cards||1.03 / 0.67||1.07||1.00|
|Offsides||1.25 / 1.67||1.40||1.12|
|Fouls||9.84 / 11.67||10.07||9.65|
|Shots||11.25 / 8.50||11.87||10.71|
|Shots on Target||5.03 / 3.67||5.53||4.59|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 67%||63 %||44 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||13 %||25 %|
|Loss %||28% / 0%||25 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||1.84 / 1.17||1.81||1.88|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.00||1.13||1.06|
|Conceded||0.75 / 0.17||0.69||0.81|
|BTTS %||22% / 17%||19 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||6 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||13 %||19 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||75 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||59% / 83%||63 %||56 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 67%||69 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 52%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.19 / 3.67||4.50||3.88|
|Cards||0.81 / 0.83||0.94||0.69|
|Offsides||1.38 / 0.50||1.38||1.38|
|Fouls||9.81 / 8.33||9.94||9.69|
|Shots||9.19 / 10.83||9.75||8.63|
|Shots on Target||4.78 / 4.83||5.00||4.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.90||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.33||Under 2.5||1.54|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.28||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|