- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Tokyo will welcome Sanfrecce Hiroshima to Ajinomoto Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 12th December 2020 ended in a Tokyo 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-two times in the most recent seasons. Tokyo has won 11 matches, and Sanfrecce Hiroshima triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 1.86 goals, while both teams score 41% of the time.
Tokyo's latest fixture against Shimizu S-Pulse ended in an away 3-0 loss. Tokyo dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Sanfrecce Hiroshima's recent game against Urawa Reds ended in a home 2-2 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Sanfrecce Hiroshima had good chances in both halves and scored in the 23rd and 90+2 minute.
Since the start of the season, Tokyo is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Tokyo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Sanfrecce Hiroshima has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sanfrecce Hiroshima has collected 1.55 points on average per away game, compared to 1.13 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sanfrecce Hiroshima kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Sanfrecce Hiroshima.
Tokyo vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima Betting Tips
Tokyo vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima Head to Head
Average stats between Tokyo and Sanfrecce Hiroshima in most recent 22 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Tokyo vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tokyo and Sanfrecce Hiroshima across current season. Calculated from Tokyo's Home stats and Sanfrecce Hiroshima's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Tokyo has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Tokyo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tokyo has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Tokyo has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tokyo recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Tokyo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/17 games for Tokyo this season.
- Tokyo will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1.29 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Sanfrecce Hiroshima has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sanfrecce Hiroshima has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Tokyo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sanfrecce Hiroshima recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Sanfrecce Hiroshima, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (53% of all matches) involving Sanfrecce Hiroshima has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 67%||50 %||14 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||10 %||43 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||40 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 1.67||3.40||2.14|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.00||1.60||0.86|
|Conceded||1.59 / 0.67||1.80||1.29|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||70 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||30 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||10 %||14 %|
|Scores %||65% / 83%||80 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 50%||20 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||24% / 83%||20 %||29 %|
|Possession %||47% / 43%||45 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.94 / 3.17||5.00||4.86|
|Cards||1.12 / 0.67||1.20||1.00|
|Offsides||0.94 / 1.67||1.00||0.86|
|Fouls||9.29 / 11.67||9.30||9.29|
|Shots||9.65 / 8.50||10.90||7.86|
|Shots on Target||4.24 / 3.67||4.90||3.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||25 %||36 %|
|Draw %||42% / 33%||38 %||45 %|
|Loss %||26% / 50%||38 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 1.67||1.88||2.45|
|Scored||1.16 / 0.67||0.88||1.36|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.00||1.00||1.09|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||50 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||13 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||13 %||9 %|
|Scores %||63% / 50%||62 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||25 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 17%||38 %||36 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||54 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.42 / 6.00||6.25||4.82|
|Cards||0.47 / 0.83||0.50||0.45|
|Offsides||2.05 / 2.00||1.75||2.27|
|Fouls||10.26 / 12.83||10.00||10.45|
|Shots||11.11 / 12.00||12.13||10.36|
|Shots on Target||4.74 / 4.00||4.75||4.73|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tokyo vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima Odds
|HT 1||3.51||HT X||2.12||HT 2||3.54|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.02||Under 9.5 Corners||1.74|