- Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 Royal Antwerp FC vs KRC Genk Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
- 01:30 Vila Nova vs Confiança
- 01:30 Náutico vs Londrina Estonia Meistriliiga
- 17:00 Tallinna FC Flora vs Trans Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Honka vs KuPS
- 16:30 HJK vs HIFK
- 16:30 Haka vs SJK
- 16:30 Ilves vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 KTP vs Lahti France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Lille vs Reims
- 18:00 Monaco vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Montpellier vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Nantes vs Brest
- 18:00 Rennes vs Clermont
- 20:00 Lens vs Strasbourg
- 20:00 Lorient vs Nice
- 20:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Troyes
- 20:00 Metz vs PSG Greece Super League
- 16:15 OFI vs Asteras Tripolis
- 16:15 Panaitolikos vs PAOK
- 18:30 AEK Athens vs Lamia
- 18:30 Aris vs Panathinaikos Iceland 1. Deild
- 18:30 Grótta vs ÍBV Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Salernitana vs Hellas Verona
- 17:30 Spezia vs Juventus
- 19:45 Cagliari vs Empoli
- 19:45 AC Milan vs Venezia Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Ternana vs Parma
- 19:30 Cremonese vs Perugia Japan J1 League
- 11:00 Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale
- 11:00 Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus
- 11:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Cerezo Osaka Mexico Ascenso MX
- 03:05 Dorados vs Correcaminos UAT
- 23:00 Tlaxcala vs Tepatitlán de Morelos Mexico Liga MX
- 03:00 Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV
- 17:45 NEC vs Utrecht
- 19:00 Groningen vs Vitesse
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heerenveen
- 20:00 PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam Serbia SuperLiga
- 14:30 Radnički Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar
- 16:30 Spartak Subotica vs Proleter Novi Sad
- 16:30 Napredak vs Čukarički Slovakia Super Liga
- 17:00 Ružomberok vs Slovan Bratislava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Olimpija vs Domžale South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
- 16:00 Maritzburg United vs Marumo Gallants South Korea K League 1
- 06:00 Jeju United vs Daegu
- 08:30 Suwon vs Seongnam
- 11:00 FC Seoul vs Incheon United South Korea K League 2
- 11:00 Busan I'Park vs Seoul E-Land Spain La Liga
- 18:30 RCD Espanyol vs Deportivo Alavés
- 18:30 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
- 21:00 Villarreal vs Elche CF
- 21:30 Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Djurgården vs Degerfors
- 18:00 Elfsborg vs Malmö FF
- 18:00 Sirius vs Norrköping Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Switzerland Super League
- 17:00 Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys
- 19:30 St. Gallen vs Basel Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Kayserispor vs Galatasaray
- 18:00 Göztepe vs Hatayspor
Twente will welcome Utrecht to De Grolsch Veste for a matchday 4 fixture in Netherlands Eredivisie. The last meeting on 25th April 2021 ended in a Utrecht 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-two times in the most recent seasons. Twente has won 9 matches, and Utrecht triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 3.45 goals, while both teams score 68% of the time.
Twente's latest fixture against Cambuur ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from The Reds. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Utrecht's recent game against Feyenoord ended in a home 3-1 win. Although Utreg didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Utrecht pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 45+3, 48th and 51st minute.
Since the start of the season, Twente is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 2 games on home soil. The Tukkers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Utrecht has picked up 8 points from the previous five league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Utrecht wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Utrecht failed to score in 100% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Reds is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in two games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Utreg haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 50% of all games on the road while conceding on average 0.50 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is Twente to win.
Twente vs Utrecht Betting Tips
Twente vs Utrecht Head to Head
Average stats between Twente and Utrecht in most recent 22 outings in the Netherlands Eredivisie.
Twente vs Utrecht Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Twente and Utrecht across current season. Calculated from Twente's Home stats and Utrecht's Away stats.
Netherlands Eredivisie Form
- Coming into this game, Twente has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Twente has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Twente has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Twente will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Twente has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Twente, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Twente has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Utrecht has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Utrecht has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Utrecht will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Twente, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Utrecht recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Utrecht has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 9 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Utrecht has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Utrecht this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.67||1.50||3.33|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.17||1.00||1.67|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.50||0.50||1.67|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||50 %||67 %|
|Possession %||44% / 48%||45 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.60 / 3.83||2.00||4.67|
|Cards||2.80 / 2.67||2.50||3.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.83||2.00||0.33|
|Fouls||13.80 / 13.67||13.00||14.33|
|Shots||12.60 / 11.67||13.00||12.33|
|Shots on Target||4.40 / 4.50||4.50||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.17||4.00||0.50|
|Scored||1.80 / 1.33||3.00||0.00|
|Conceded||0.80 / 0.83||1.00||0.50|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||60% / 50%||100 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||100 %||0 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 67%||67 %||0 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.20 / 6.67||7.33||4.50|
|Cards||2.20 / 1.83||1.00||4.00|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.67||0.67||2.00|
|Fouls||11.20 / 13.50||8.33||15.50|
|Shots||15.20 / 10.67||19.67||8.50|
|Shots on Target||4.80 / 4.67||8.00||0.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Twente vs Utrecht Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.63|
|Home Win Nil||6.75||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|