- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Vitebsk will welcome Slutsk to Stadyen Central'ny Vitsyebski for a matchday 5 fixture in Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga. The last meeting on 24th July 2020 ended in a Vitebsk 2-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Vitebsk has won 6 matches, and Slutsk triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 42% of the time.
Vitebsk's latest fixture against Slavia ended in an away 2-0 win. Vitebsk was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Vitebsk scored in both halves in the 27th and 49th minute.
Slutsk's recent game against Torpedo BelAZ ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Slutsk didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Slutsk pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 52nd and 78th minute.
So far, Vitebsk plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.20 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Vitebsk has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 100% of their home games.
Slutsk has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Slutsk wins 0.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Slutsk kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Vitebsk or Draw.
Vitebsk vs Slutsk Betting Tips
Vitebsk vs Slutsk Head to Head
Average stats between Vitebsk and Slutsk in most recent 12 outings in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga.
Vitebsk vs Slutsk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Vitebsk and Slutsk across current season. Calculated from Vitebsk's Home stats and Slutsk's Away stats.
Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Vitebsk has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Vitebsk has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vitebsk has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Vitebsk as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Vitebsk has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Vitebsk is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Slutsk, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 5 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Vitebsk recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Vitebsk has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 75% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Vitebsk has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/8 games for Vitebsk this season.
- Coming into this game, Slutsk has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Slutsk has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Slutsk has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Slutsk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Slutsk has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|Draw %||75% / 33%||100 %||60 %|
|Loss %||13% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||1.13 / 2.50||0.00||1.80|
|Scored||0.63 / 1.17||0.00||1.00|
|Conceded||0.50 / 1.33||0.00||0.80|
|BTTS %||13% / 50%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Scores %||25% / 83%||0 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||75% / 50%||100 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Possession %||47% / 49%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 6.33||2.00||3.60|
|Cards||2.25 / 1.80||2.33||2.20|
|Offsides||1.88 / 1.40||3.67||0.80|
|Fouls||14.25 / 14.00||9.67||17.00|
|Shots||7.50 / 9.33||8.00||7.20|
|Shots on Target||3.63 / 5.00||3.33||3.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||38% / 0%||67 %||20 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||0 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.67||2.00||2.60|
|Scored||0.75 / 1.00||1.33||0.40|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.67||0.67||2.20|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||67 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||100 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Possession %||51% / 46%||50 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 3.83||5.67||4.20|
|Cards||1.88 / 2.67||1.67||2.00|
|Offsides||1.25 / 2.17||1.67||1.00|
|Fouls||17.38 / 11.17||16.67||17.80|
|Shots||8.25 / 6.83||9.67||7.40|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 3.00||5.33||2.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Vitebsk vs Slutsk Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|